Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
Was in a Lariat today at an event here in DFW. It was the Grey interior, typically not a fan of Grey but this was really nice.
I'd love to see pictures if you have them. I'm kinda stuck on the Lariat with Baja Tan as I worry the Grey is a sea of grey with the chrome accents and brown wood accents. My concern with the Baja Tan is it looking cheap though.
Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I’d like to see XLT cloth baja tan & black. Most likely not much different than the Lariat leather.
i ordered the Baja tan as I have had way too many dark cars with dark interiors—want to brighten it up a bit.

TxTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I'd love to see pictures if you have them. I'm kinda stuck on the Lariat with Baja Tan as I worry the Grey is a sea of grey with the chrome accents and brown wood accents. My concern with the Baja Tan is it looking cheap though.
I don’t unfortunately. I’m between those two as well. Surprisingly the black accents is what makes the grey nice in my opinion and ruins the tan.

Last edited:

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
I don’t unfortunately. I’m between those two as well. Surprisingly the black accents is what makes the grey nice in my opinion and ruins the tan.
I'm afraid of the black and tan being too stark. To top it off, my 4Runner is black and tan, and my 66Pontiac is going to be Black and Tan or Black and Deep Brown leather, so I worry about overload with the F150. But that Tan looks like a nice tan with not too much yellow. I feel like Fords have had too much yellow in their tan interiors in the past. Did the tan look like a nice rich color? Or seem Cheap? Did either of the leathers seem cheap? Thanks!

TxTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I'm afraid of the black and tan being too stark. To top it off, my 4Runner is black and tan, and my 66Pontiac is going to be Black and Tan or Black and Deep Brown leather, so I worry about overload with the F150. But that Tan looks like a nice tan with not too much yellow. I feel like Fords have had too much yellow in their tan interiors in the past. Did the tan look like a nice rich color? Or seem Cheap? Did either of the leathers seem cheap? Thanks!
They only had the grey for Lariats at the event I was at. So hoping the tan looks better in person than in the few pictures I’ve seen.

Sponsored

Coyote

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 2.7
Occupation
Accountant
is that a grey interior? Looks terrible to me unless its just the lighting

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
nice seeing the Lariat sport but holy shit that was the worst video ever if I’m being a complainer ?
Not totally horrid. However, this is the first guy to get the most in depth look at a Lariat Sport interior and he did kinda botch it for those really wanting to see it...

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Not totally horrid. However, this is the first guy to get the most in depth look at a Lariat Sport interior and he did kinda botch it for those really wanting to see it...
Definitely left us with a lot to be desired. What a tease! We were so close lol