BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Bumping this since we have had more activity recently. The most popular interior on the most popular trim is still MIA. Has anyone seen a black (non-sport) Lariat interior?

Thanks!
Sponsored

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for the photos! Glad to see the are other options.. Bummed that the sport doesn't get blacked out with the sport like on the 20 models..

Sponsored

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
Thanks for the photos! Glad to see the are other options.. Bummed that the sport doesn't get blacked out with the sport like on the 20 models..
Agreed. I am trying to order a Lariat with blacked out exterior and interior which seems impossible from the online builds. Sport package mostly black out the exterior but adds those ugly red accents to the interior, and I'm not sure there's any option to manually change the order to now include the "Unique interior finish" listed on the sport appearance package. Do you think a dealership would know?

Alan Coles

First Name
AC53
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2015 VW Touareg TDi, 2011 Lincoln MKZ, and motorcycles
Agreed. I am trying to order a Lariat with blacked out exterior and interior which seems impossible from the online builds. Sport package mostly black out the exterior but adds those ugly red accents to the interior, and I'm not sure there's any option to manually change the order to now include the "Unique interior finish" listed on the sport appearance package. Do you think a dealership would know?
The "Unique Interior Finish" is part of the Lariat Sport Package (863). There is no choice. There are 9 exterior colour choices with the Lariat Sport but only one Interior package and the only interior colour is code HB (black).

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
The "Unique Interior Finish" is part of the Lariat Sport Package (863). There is no choice. There are 9 exterior colour choices with the Lariat Sport but only one Interior package and the only interior colour is code HB (black).
What is confusing about it however is is the code HB (black) the entire interior or is it the black/brown combo shown on Ford's early build website when you select a Lariat option?

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
So far for the non-sport Lariat we have seen Medium Dark Slate and Baja Tan. Both of those seats are primarily Black with key color inserts (MDS or BT) and color keyed accents. BT gets a black headliner and MDS gets a gray headliner. The way I'm going to say this will sound weird, but just follow me, as I want to frame this the same way I did above. I believe the Lariat Black interior will have seats that are primarily Black with Black key color inserts, headliner, and color keyed accents. All Black...essentially. That's my opinion...

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
So far for the non-sport Lariat we have seen Medium Dark Slate and Baja Tan. Both of those seats are primarily Black with key color inserts (MDS or BT) and color keyed accents. BT gets a black headliner and MDS gets a gray headliner. The way I'm going to say this will sound weird, but just follow me, as I want to frame this the same way I did above. I believe the Lariat Black interior will have seats that are primarily Black with Black key color inserts, headliner, and color keyed accents. All Black...essentially. That's my opinion...
I think the lariat black (Non-sport) has a grey headliner, which is disappointing. Who comes up with this stuff? I would imagine 90+% would pick black on black instead of the grey headliner.

Ford F-150 Lariat Interior? D283FF63-1072-4549-8C70-9363112EBD79

Sponsored

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
I think the lariat black (Non-sport) has a grey headliner, which is disappointing. Who comes up with this stuff? I would imagine 90+% would pick black on black instead of the grey headliner.

D283FF63-1072-4549-8C70-9363112EBD79.jpeg
Damn... I would have not trouble jumping to the Lariat Sport for the red accents on black but I cannot stand the grill...oh well I guess I will have to live with the grey headliner, although we have yet to see one in real life, maybe it looks better.

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Damn... I would have not trouble jumping to the Lariat Sport for the red accents on black but I cannot stand the grill...oh well I guess I will have to live with the grey headliner, although we have yet to see one in real life, maybe it looks better.
yup, I like the chrome. It feels very “super duty” especially with the new quarter panel badges. Went smoked quartz Lariat, black interior, on 20s.

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
yup, I like the chrome. It feels very “super duty” especially with the new quarter panel badges. Went smoked quartz Lariat, black interior, on 20s.
I am waiting to hear back from my local dealer, but I will order a Chrome package, Rapid Red, black interior most likely on 20"s as well