Sponsored

LARIAT Interior Photos & Videos (2021+ F-150 -- 14th Gen)

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
Machine Designer - Ford Motor Co.
I personally don't care for the "sport package"... it always has 20" wheels and other options i don't really want. I prefer dark interiors because light interiors in a truck tend to get/look dirty quickly.
my order has black interior, FX4 with the "Sport appearance" pkg to color match the bumpers.
I also prefer the 18" wheels that come with the FX4.

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
I personally don't care for the "sport package"... it always has 20" wheels and other options i don't really want. I prefer dark interiors because light interiors in a truck tend to get/look dirty quickly.
my order has black interior, FX4 with the "Sport appearance" pkg to color match the bumpers.
I also prefer the 18" wheels that come with the FX4.
So will the 22 Lariat SAP come with black interior only and not the black and brown/red combo?

I assumed my 22 would have the sport color combo on the interior. I hope it's all black but will be happy either way.

Edit: Looks like the 22 will have the same since the reference in the 21 and 22 build guides are the same as far as color of black for the SAP.

Last edited:

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
Machine Designer - Ford Motor Co.
So will the 22 Lariat SAP come with black interior only and not the black and brown/red combo?

I assumed my 22 would have the sport color combo on the interior. I hope it's all black but will be happy either way.

Edit: Looks like the 22 will have the same since the reference in the 21 and 22 build guides are the same as far as color of black for the SAP.
ah, yeah i would think it will be the same, 2023 model might have more changes, but who knows. They make changes to things mid cycle and even mid year often. I've got used to the colors, they've grown on me, coulda been worse!

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
ah, yeah i would think it will be the same, 2023 model might have more changes, but who knows. They make changes to things mid cycle and even mid year often. I've got used to the colors, they've grown on me, coulda been worse!
I'm glad to hear it! I am looking forward to seeing it in person when I pick mine up in Februaryish (depending on how build schedule holds up).
Sponsored