Sponsored

LARIAT Interior Photos & Videos (2021+ F-150 -- 14th Gen)

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Thanks for the reply. I kind of assumed what you said is true. I just can't do it lol...

I get it. Those Carmine interior accents were a slight turn off for me too. But I was going to have my truck in Velocity Blue one way or another. I really wanted the Sport package too, which was one of the few ways to get the blue.

How long have you been looking? I will say over these long weeks and months of waiting the brown accents have grown on me more and more to where I actually like it. The same may happen to you, lol.
Sponsored

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
I get it. Those Carmine interior accents were a slight turn off for me too. But I was going to have my truck in Velocity Blue one way or another. I really wanted the Sport package too, which was one of the few ways to get the blue.

How long have you been looking? I will say over these long weeks and months of waiting the brown accents have grown on me more and more to where I actually like it. The same may happen to you, lol.
I've actually just ordered a Limited in Carbonized Gray (wife works for Ford so we swap both our vehicles every 6 months). I would have gone with the Lariat Sport (as I usually do) but just can't do that brown. Really wish they'd offer a straight black interior. I'm sure it would grow on me but we needed to get our orders in. Might wait for a few more user photo's and vids to come out and reconsider for the next order though because I really do love the Lariat Sport. That blue is awesome you're going to have a sweet looking ride!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've actually just ordered a Limited in Carbonized Gray (wife works for Ford so we swap both our vehicles every 6 months). I would have gone with the Lariat Sport (as I usually do) but just can't do that brown. Really wish they'd offer a straight black interior. I'm sure it would grow on me but we needed to get our orders in. Might wait for a few more user photo's and vids to come out and reconsider for the next order though because I really do love the Lariat Sport. That blue is awesome you're going to have a sweet looking ride!
I do wish Ford didn’t lock you in to interior colors as strictly as they do. I drove a Lariat at the test drive event with the gray interior and loved it. Not enough to add a Chrome package instead of my Sport, mind you, but I easily would have chosen it over the black/carmine it it was an option.

Thank you, I’ve been waiting years to build one of my own!

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
I do wish Ford didn’t lock you in to interior colors as strictly as they do. I drove a Lariat at the test drive event with the gray interior and loved it. Not enough to add a Chrome package instead of my Sport, mind you, but I easily would have chosen it over the black/carmine it it was an option.

Thank you, I’ve been waiting years to build one of my own!
I'm actually a bit nervous about the Limited interior as well...I'm such a boring guy and always stick with the blacks and greys lol. Time to get outside my comfort zone!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm actually a bit nervous about the Limited interior as well...I'm such a boring guy and always stick with the blacks and greys lol. Time to get outside my comfort zone!
That blue will be great! Don’t sweat it!

Sponsored

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
I always opt for a tan leather interior. This time, I am opting for the grey. Having never seen both in person, I’m on the fence.

It would be great to hear from anyone in a similar boat as to why you went one way or the other.

I think the Black and Tan might look nice in a sports car, but not a truck. I wouldn’t hesitate on the Baja tan if the whole interior was tan. Don’t get it, the year I decide to buy a truck Ford does something different.

TxTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I always opt for a tan leather interior. This time, I am opting for the grey. Having never seen both in person, I’m on the fence.

It would be great to hear from anyone in a similar boat as to why you went one way or the other.

I think the Black and Tan might look nice in a sports car, but not a truck. I wouldn’t hesitate on the Baja tan if the whole interior was tan. Don’t get it, the year I decide to buy a truck Ford does something different.
I was kind of in the same boat, I was going into it with tan as the front runner until I saw the two-tone. Trying to get something that will hide the dog hair but as soon as I saw the black carpets it didn't matter anymore. I did drive one with the grey at one of the showcases and liked it a lot relative to other grey's I've seen. Ultimately went with black though because I think it looks the best. But between the tan and grey I probably would have gone with grey despite it being the least likely option before seeing anything.

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
I was kind of in the same boat, I was going into it with tan as the front runner until I saw the two-tone. Trying to get something that will hide the dog hair but as soon as I saw the black carpets it didn't matter anymore. I did drive one with the grey at one of the showcases and liked it a lot relative to other grey's I've seen. Ultimately went with black though because I think it looks the best. But between the tan and grey I probably would have gone with grey despite it being the least likely option before seeing anything.
Thank you. Well put.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I got the Baja Tan on my XLT (cloth) just for the lighter airy feeling.
I prefer the light beige interior of my old Chev pickup over the dark gray of the Ranger.
Both of the hot rods have a middle of the road blue vinyl, and sometime I think those are too dark.
(Ranchero is a cramped car anyway, but the ElCamino feels more open)
My former 59 ElCamino had a dark interior and that thing felt closed in and cramped, and do you have any idea how large the cabin is on a 59/60 Chevrolet?? Huge!!

Sponsored

Matt12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Malibu (and an ordered 2021 F150 Lariat)
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502A interior, thanks to @Pipe

Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a 11.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 3.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 1.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 2.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 4.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 5.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 8.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 6.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 7.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 9.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 10.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 11.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 12.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 13.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 15.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 16.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 17.jpg
Lead Foot 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502a Interior 18.jpg

Thank you @Pipe ! Damn stock orders- This looks like my exact build. It should be sitting in my driveway, not waiting in a lot for some punk to walk up and drive it away!

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Question on the latest photos:

Why am I not seeing all the red on the interior on the B&P? I must be missing something....

Edit: Nevermind. The SPORT! Duh.
Sponsored

Last edited: