Sponsored

LARIAT Interior Photos & Videos (2021+ F-150 -- 14th Gen)

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Also, the headliner in this one is gray but it is black in the sport.
Ahh, good catch. Wonder why the brown piping then? This standard black probably won’t have the Carmine/brown dash pads, door trim, or console inserts.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Ahh, good catch. Wonder why the brown piping then? This standard black probably won’t have the Carmine/brown dash pads, door trim, or console inserts.
I've seen a bunch of different versions of "red" accents. I've resolved that this is just a hodgepodge of pre-prod upholstery and cannot be trusted.

Sponsored

Service_Merchandise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Could just be preproduction hiccups. Looks like they just threw some sport seats in a regular black truck. I also noticed some of the Platinum truck have a wood finish on some of the glove box doors while others have a smooth finish.

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
Quick question for anyone who's seen the Sport interior in person...is the dash, etc. more brown or red in colour? All of the pics I've seen sure make it look like a brown. It's too bad as I've always loved the Sport (not a fan of chrome) but I just can't get past that brown!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Quick question for anyone who's seen the Sport interior in person...is the dash, etc. more brown or red in colour? All of the pics I've seen sure make it look like a brown. It's too bad as I've always loved the Sport (not a fan of chrome) but I just can't get past that brown!
It’s definitely more of a brown with a slight red hue. It depends on the lighting as you can see in the photos.

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
Thanks for the reply. I kind of assumed what you said is true. I just can't do it lol...
Sponsored