First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew long bed hybrid
Occupation
retired USN Chief Petty Officer
Any clue as to the the lag time when the VIN for our 2021 XLT 4x4 Powerboost F-150 6.5' bed option 302a is posted & the window sticker is posted?
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I was given a week of 1/18 build date from my dealer, and am still "in order processing" and no windows sticker, but I have a VIN. So really, who knows.
I’m in the same situation, except with a hopeful build week of 2/1. I’m worried that this is a sign they are planning, or at least reserving the right to push a bunch of our builds back by a few weeks....

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
On 12-1 when my vin came in, the truck was scheduled for the week of 1-18.
about a week later, it moved to the day of 1-19
Right before the Christmas break, I went in to see the dealer for something and he looked again.
It had been pushed back to 1-24---but still within the "week of" (1-24 is a Sunday)

I guess their weeks start on Monday

BTW---my production date has not yet shown up on either of the trackers and the window sticker is not yet available

Jaym69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
I was given a week of 1/18 build date from my dealer, and am still "in order processing" and no windows sticker, but I have a VIN. So really, who knows.
You are not alone. I was given a build week of 1-18 on my Lariat Powerboost also and the Ford tracker still lists as "in order processing" and no window sticker available yet. I expect we will get scheduled to the day this Thursday and then we will get access to window stickers and a build day.

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
Ordered beginning of September, got my VIN the second week of December with a production date of 1/15, on Saturday (1/9) my window sticker became available, so almost exactly a week before production. Window sticker still says 1/15 as date of production.

Hang in there!

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
I’m in the same situation, except with a hopeful build week of 2/1. I’m worried that this is a sign they are planning, or at least reserving the right to push a bunch of our builds back by a few weeks....
Agree. Build date of 2/1 also. KC plant

Sponsored

rucus0101

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Mustang
What pisses me off is I ordered before the price increase but it’s looking like if your window sticker didn’t generate before the price increase you are subject to it.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
1/20 build KR PB. no sticker yet. checking on build date slip this week.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
What pisses me off is I ordered before the price increase but it’s looking like if your window sticker didn’t generate before the price increase you are subject to it.

How so? I will be livid and want to delete my max tow. I only did it because the difference was only $350.

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
How so? I will be livid and want to delete my max tow. I only did it because the difference was only $350.
woah woah

things you need to know -

IMPORTANT FACT - No price is locked in until day of delivery and payment. This includes Ford offers and specials. YOU can walk at any time. The longer this takes, the more specials you are going to get to take advantage of (March is truck month). You will get all the new deals you qualify on, on that ACTUAL DELIVERY date. A dealer can only now promise you things on the dealers projected profit line - not Fords. Dealers have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what those specials will be.

That being said, you agreed to purchase something on a Ford advertised price and they should and will honor it if you fight for it. Ford would definitely let the dealer do it, they knew the risks in raising/adjusting price.

My deal with my dealer was simple : I pay $1000 below Ford invoice, plus I get any Ford offers on delivery/pay date.

rucus0101

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Mustang
woah woah

things you need to know -

IMPORTANT FACT - No price is locked in until day of delivery and payment. This includes Ford offers and specials. YOU can walk at any time. The longer this takes, the more specials you are going to get to take advantage of (March is truck month). You will get all the new deals you qualify on, on that ACTUAL DELIVERY date. A dealer can only now promise you things on the dealers projected profit line - not Fords. Dealers have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what those specials will be.

That being said, you agreed to purchase something on a Ford advertised price and they should and will honor it if you fight for it. Ford would definitely let the dealer do it, they knew the risks in raising/adjusting price.

My deal with my dealer was simple : I pay $1000 below Ford invoice, plus I get any Ford offers on delivery/pay date.
My is scheduled to be built next week. My plan is if they don’t do below invoice I will be walking and someone else can have it.
Sponsored