First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I drove that truck, parked that truck where it is in the beginning of the video.
Drew was also the co-pilot on my little v8 ride.
I had left the premises by then as I had a desire for a a taco from my favorite taco house.
(I was there for the video of of the red XLT)
I did like that v8 over the small EB I drove previously.
I'm glad I did not have a desire for the console shift in the truck I ordered.
Having nothing but sticks in my trucks for eons, and most all of the cars I have had have been console automatics, I found the positioning of the shifter height to the "armrest" height of the console lid uncomfortable. Not to mention the lock release on the shifter being in the front vs the left side of the knob.
But, to be fair, I was not interested in anything the KR+ had to offer.
That being said----it was a very nice ride despite my opinion of shifter location.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Lets not overlook the fact that when asked about other engine options, he mentioned the diesel first and foremost. This means it is #1 in his mind. This is irrefutable. I'm not salty about the diesel delay. Nope, not at all. I'm not being a baby, YOU'RE A BABY ?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Man, in the daylight the resolution on those cameras is crazy good! I think I might just install plantation shutters on all the windows and just drive around using the cameras instead of relying on pesky windows.
Sponsored