Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
Where did that screenshot come from ???
This came from the fordfleetlive site, if that’s the correct name. It permitted you to enter your VIN and get that information and adjust trailer tongue weight and payloads to get the trucks remaining payload. Unfortunately it wasn’t available for very long and has been down for so called maintenance as far as I’m aware . Other might be able to confirm if it’s still available.
Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
This came from the fordfleetlive site, if that’s the correct name. It permitted you to enter your VIN and get that information and adjust trailer tongue weight and payloads to get the trucks remaining payload. Unfortunately it wasn’t available for very long and has been down for so called maintenance as far as I’m aware . Other might be able to confirm if it’s still available.
it looked like that (https://fordfleetlive.com/#/VinCalculator) to me, but the layout was different from what I remembered and they pulled it a few weeks ago, so I thought maybe you were on a new site (URL) with that screenshot.

Doublet

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 502A Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Development
Unfortunately, I was aware of that, I was just hoping that it was back up!

Sponsored

DVD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum HB
Occupation
Engineer
Platinum PB 145" Crew with max tow & most options including factory spray liner (no plow option). Only 1291 lbs Payload. When I ordered the truck, I was worried if the payload came in at 1500lbs. Now my 125lb wife can't go camping with me and my dogs.
Something is limiting the payload beyond tires and GWA on the PB; electric motor/transmission (?). Wish I would have ordered just the EB with 36gal extended tank to get more than 190miles when pulling camper, but onboard generater and 24mpg are very nice!
Ford F-150 King Ranch / Platinum / Limited Payload Sticker thread 20210809_122216
Ford F-150 King Ranch / Platinum / Limited Payload Sticker thread 20210809_122209

2021KR

First Name
Dwaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
I figured 1500# of payload would suit my needs. Really wanted 4x4, power trailer mirrors and max tow with big gas tank. I was willing to give up moonroof for increase even though 4x4 decreased payload .... I ended up with 1599#

Ford F-150 King Ranch / Platinum / Limited Payload Sticker thread IMG_8510
Ford F-150 King Ranch / Platinum / Limited Payload Sticker thread IMG_8495
Ford F-150 King Ranch / Platinum / Limited Payload Sticker thread IMG_8494
Sponsored

Last edited: