King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Yes, I keep waiting for another update of my build and delivery.
Any word or updates on your build date? Hopefully you don’t go through too many of the build-date-bumps and they can get your truck done and in your hands soon.
Sponsored

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
Any word or updates on your build date? Hopefully you don’t go through too many of the build-date-bumps and they can get your truck done and in your hands soon.
Nope, nothing, nada….🤔so I wait. Thanks for asking and checking

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Nope, nothing, nada….🤔so I wait. Thanks for asking and checking
That stinks but I guess no word is better than weekly emails delaying it by a week.

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
That stinks but I guess no word is better than weekly emails delaying it by a week.
Yes, much better than them notifying me that more features have been removed and fretting over it. No news is good news I guess.

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Yes, much better than them notifying me that more features have been removed and fretting over it. No news is good news I guess.
Depends on the “no news” too I guess - I’m built, shipped, and at local rail yard waiting final movement to the dealership and “no news” for me is frustrating as [explicative deleted]. It’s literally less than 100 miles/2 hour haul away and nobody has any idea when it’ll actually make that last leg. Been there for weeks now - the frustration is getting real.

Sponsored

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
Depends on the “no news” too I guess - I’m built, shipped, and at local rail yard waiting final movement to the dealership and “no news” for me is frustrating as [explicative deleted]. It’s literally less than 100 miles/2 hour haul away and nobody has any idea when it’ll actually make that last leg. Been there for weeks now - the frustration is getting real.
True, but it is built….that’s great news but,yes the waiting…🙄

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
True, but it is built….that’s great news but,yes the waiting…🙄
It’s like Christmas but without a date certain - I know what the present is, even know it’s wrapped and hidden in the closet - but no idea when those gosh darned parents are going to put it under the tree and let me unwrap the sucker. I was in limbo from ordering in December up until it was built at the end of June - oddly OK with that but this last part is just annoying as all get out.

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
It’s like Christmas but without a date certain - I know what the present is, even know it’s wrapped and hidden in the closet - but no idea when those gosh darned parents are going to put it under the tree and let me unwrap the sucker. I was in limbo from ordering in December up until it was built at the end of June - oddly OK with that but this last part is just annoying as all get out.
Yeah, I ordered mine on Jan 31…..Crazy 8/9 months later, but already I’ve been bumped once so I hope that Sept 5, Is My Date..But, then it has to be delivered, checked and hopefully detailed for my acceptance. And of course, I’ll accept it as is…..and drive that thang off the lot.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Yeah, I ordered mine on Jan 31…..Crazy 8/9 months later, but already I’ve been bumped once so I hope that Sept 5, Is My Date..But, then it has to be delivered, checked and hopefully detailed for my acceptance. And of course, I’ll accept it as is…..and drive that thang off the lot.
What I most hope for you is exactly what I experienced and continue to experience........and that is :

It finally arrived. (6 months, which I realize in context that shouldn't even be considered long?)
It was NOT anti-climatic. (I had considered it might be)
I still MARVELL at it every time I approach it or walk away from it. I'm 64 and I'm thrilled that the truck IS amazing enough to still amaze me every time I drive it.

That's what I want for you. Especially since you are such a good sport about the frustrating dilemma. :)

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
What I most hope for you is exactly what I experienced and continue to experience........and that is :

It finally arrived. (6 months, which I realize in context that shouldn't even be considered long?)
It was NOT anti-climatic. (I had considered it might be)
I still MARVELL at it every time I approach it or walk away from it. I'm 64 and I'm thrilled that the truck IS amazing enough to still amaze me every time I drive it.

That's what I want for you. Especially since you are such a good sport about the frustrating dilemma. :)
Thanks,
My wife (37 years👍🏻) has always told me and kept me in check, “each day is a blessing no matter the circumstances or thinking about the unknown”.
Plus I (we) consider it a blessing and even a privilege just to be able to purchase$$$ the KR with all the fine features and options.
So I wait….….…
……meanwhile, “I press toward the goal to win the prize of the upward call….”

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Congratulations!

So strange, these orders.
I ordered 3 days after you and have been driving it for 3 months.

What could possibly be that different between our two KingRanch trucks? 🤪

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
New poster to the thread. After a long wait, my 2022 KR PB is on a train!

Ordered: 11/8/21
Production: 1/19/22
Built: 6/7/22
Shipped: 8/4/22
Oh wow - that’s … that’s terrible. Hoping you get a quick delivery from here on out and don’t get any more delays.
Need more details BTW - color? Packages? Bed? Moonroof?

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
New poster to the thread. After a long wait, my 2022 KR PB is on a train!

Ordered: 11/8/21
Production: 1/19/22
Built: 6/7/22
Shipped: 8/4/22
I ordered almost a month before and it's scheduled to be built a month from now. And potentially delivered a month after that.... LOL

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
I ordered almost a month before and it's scheduled to be built a month from now. And potentially delivered a month after that.... LOL
What’s crazy is - looking at your build specs - there’s no “why” that pops out as something that would be a major delay causing item, unless it took them an extra couple of months because the red was too rapid and they just couldn’t catch it or something.
Sponsored