First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
Hmmmmm
I know that it should be their problem to fix. But unless they are going to send the truck to a detail/paint correction expert, I don't know that I would let them try to fix it.
Well, after scheduling a few weeks ago w/ Polish-Masters Detailing of Knoxville, I have just picked up the KingRanch with the following:
*Washed
*Decontamination with Clay bar
*Polished
*Graphene Coating

Line-X did a great job on the spray in bed-liner with clear coat topping however they are Not in the “Professional Detailing”… so on my ticket$$😏 I chose Polish-Masters because I had used them before on my older vehicle.

Everything looks great, slick and like New Again……
….except I don’t have my stinkin’ fender vent badges……(“ Badges, we don’t need no stinkin’ badges”🤣🤣🤣).
Hopefully next week the dealer will contact me that they’re in🙌🏻😀

Last edited:

Old Bear

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 King Ranch Powerboost
Occupation
Information Technology
More pictures coming from home once the sun comes out. Granger prep guy said that the entire truck was covered in what looked like some kind of overspray that wouldn't wash off. They took about four hours buffing the entire truck (except for the roof) and doing the steel wool cleaning trick of the glass to get it all off. I've seen other comments on here about their truck coming in like that. Curious if it is leaving Ford like that or during transit. Next week I'm having it ceramic coated, I'll leave what is on the roof and see if they know what it is.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 20230112_164600

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 20230112_164621

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Beautiful truck!
But then I'm biased towards the KingRanch 2-tone and those amazing wheels.
It's difficult to make that combo NOT appealing to my senses.

Still, that's a fresh new take on the motif.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
More pictures coming from home once the sun comes out. Granger prep guy said that the entire truck was covered in what looked like some kind of overspray that wouldn't wash off. They took about four hours buffing the entire truck (except for the roof) and doing the steel wool cleaning trick of the glass to get it all off. I've seen other comments on here about their truck coming in like that. Curious if it is leaving Ford like that or during transit. Next week I'm having it ceramic coated, I'll leave what is on the roof and see if they know what it is.

20230112_164600.jpg

20230112_164621.jpg
Wow, that color combo is beautiful

Sponsored

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Good news for me! My dealer informed me yesterday that after four months, my KR is no longer on chip hold and is headed to the rail yard. Hopefully just a few more weeks and that gorgeous Rapid Red beauty will be in my driveway! Yay for me!

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
Just got my King Ranch and had it detailed and ceramic coated. Man that antimatter blue looks fantastic in the sun!
219DDF66-6D33-43F5-AD65-63F6D5D8BE27.jpeg
Beautiful truck! Where did you have the ceramic coating done? I'm hoping my 22KR arrives next week and am considering having it ceramic coated also.

BlueFalcon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Bronco, 2022 F-150 King Ranch
Beautiful truck! Where did you have the ceramic coating done? I'm hoping my 22KR arrives next week and am considering having it ceramic coated also.
Thanks, There is a place called JoeyClean in Bloomington, MN. He did great work!

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
Thanks, There is a place called JoeyClean in Bloomington, MN. He did great work!
Looks great, I will be checking them out as I am not far from Bloomington at all. Which did you get, shield, shell, or armor?

BlueFalcon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Bronco, 2022 F-150 King Ranch
Looks great, I will be checking them out as I am not far from Bloomington at all. Which did you get, shield, shell, or armor?
I think his options have changed a little, but it would be pretty close to the shell.

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
They are such good looking trucks in KingRanch motif. I am biased, admittedly.

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
just joined the club. someone else on here posted a rapid red and so when this landed on the lot today I stopped by. Had the wife with me and she went nuts. so out with the Carb gray Lariat and in with a red and chrome King Ranch. has the 5.0 V8 and just about everything I wanted other than a 3.73 rear end and the FX4. but the interior is so nice. and the chrome works with the Rapid Red. so here we are !!

and Elvis seems to like it too

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos IMG_6502

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos IMG_6503

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos IMG_6505

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos IMG_6506

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos IMG_6509

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
just joined the club. someone else on here posted a rapid red and so when this landed on the lot today I stopped by. Had the wife with me and she went nuts. so out with the Carb gray Lariat and in with a red and chrome King Ranch. has the 5.0 V8 and just about everything I wanted other than a 3.73 rear end and the FX4. but the interior is so nice. and the chrome works with the Rapid Red. so here we are !!

and Elvis seems to like it too
Beautiful machine. Except for the two-tone, mine looks just like it. Just picked mine up Thursday after a loooooooong wait!
Sponsored