Sponsored

King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

Esmith22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Anyone interested in swapping wheels/tires? I have the chrome 20” and looking for the 20” from king ranch like pic. 20” with No caribou. I have 600 miles on mine, and in perfect condition. Could meet in Los Angeles area, and Central Valley.

Mine.
Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 5932FBCC-0129-45AD-8D9D-A5AFC6A539F9

Wheels I’m looking for. 20”, no caribou.
Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 0CA93E62-99C5-43AC-BC71-9DA543D76DA7
Sponsored

Buddy

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Powerboost with ReadyLift 2” level kit. Part no: 662120

Tires are BFG KO2’s in 285/60/20. No trimming required, no rubbing.

01AC65FE-7EF6-41C0-83A7-272CF39E8D08.jpeg

84553B1A-8BDA-4DA9-B356-E9C1EF348DAE.jpeg

B88530B0-2942-4A57-AA62-36DBADFB0C5D.jpeg

455783A0-DD62-4DC6-8719-EC17D00D7CA9.jpeg
Love the tires. Not sure what has happened with the Pirelli Scorpion tires in the last few years but something has changed since 2011. I don't like them now. Will have to look into these.

Matteo711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
My Agate Black King Ranch has a blend date of 7/3/21 and is in "In Production" status, with no production date populating on the tracker yet.

When I placed the order, I was debating about getting the Tow Mirrors vs. the standard mirrors. I don't plan on towing anything major, so I opted to forego the two mirrors; however, after seeing these Ranch's with the tow mirrors, I really love the look. Is there any significant advantage that I'm missing out on by not having the tow mirrors, considering that I don't plan on towing anything major. Soon to be first time truck owner...

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch FX 4
Occupation
Retired Fed LEO, Current Federal Contractor
Yes, there is one disadvantage I can think of to NOT getting the tow mirrors: Your rear vision will suck without them. I really do not like the standard mirrors that came on my 21 KR, and am looking to replace them with the tow mirrors. The standard mirrors, IMO, are too small for the truck. Truck gets bigger, mirrors get smaller. Don't get it, and don't like it.

The mirrors on my 2011 Lariat and 2012 KR were bigger, with insets in both to actually see objects (other vehicles) in the blind spot instead of a little yellow doohicky lighting up.

Rant finished., I feel better.

Sponsored

Buddy

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Yes, there is one disadvantage I can think of to NOT getting the tow mirrors: Your rear vision will suck without them. I really do not like the standard mirrors that came on my 21 KR, and am looking to replace them with the tow mirrors. The standard mirrors, IMO, are too small for the truck. Truck gets bigger, mirrors get smaller. Don't get it, and don't like it.

The mirrors on my 2011 Lariat and 2012 KR were bigger, with insets in both to actually see objects (other vehicles) in the blind spot instead of a little yellow doohicky lighting up.

Rant finished., I feel better.
Bravo 36, I feel the same way. When I first sat in a KR at the dealership, that was the first question I asked the salesman, why are the side mirrors smaller? The truck I bought in Kansas City had standard mirrors on it although I had ordered a truck with tow mirrors. After many weeks of not scheduling my truck to build, I gave up and found one very similar, and bought it.

I'm interested to hear about replacing the mirrors and will be watching this post.

Have a great Independence Day. - Buddy

Matteo711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Bravo 36, I feel the same way. When I first sat in a KR at the dealership, that was the first question I asked the salesman, why are the side mirrors smaller? The truck I bought in Kansas City had standard mirrors on it although I had ordered a truck with tow mirrors. After many weeks of not scheduling my truck to build, I gave up and found one very similar, and bought it.

I'm interested to hear about replacing the mirrors and will be watching this post.

Have a great Independence Day. - Buddy
Appreciate your input. I have to say, I'm very happy with the specs of my order overall, but I'm regretting not adding in the tow mirrors. Definitely interested to see/hear if anyone is able to successfully complete a swap from the standard mirrors to the tow mirrors in the aftermarket.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
King Ranch PowerBoost built 5/7/21, delivered 5/26/21, 6.5 bed, every option incl retractable bed cover. Added 185 20 Michelin LT tires, Airlift air bags (30psi in this pic, 40" at at wheel arch top), 20% tint, xpel ppf, WeighSafe hitch system. Looks great, rides great as empty truck, great tech. 23.9 mpg for first 1,500 miles, 5.5 for second 1,700 miles towing 9,750-pound rig. Currently at 9.8 cumulative mpg for 3,500 miles, about half where I was in similar circumstance with prior F-350 KR diesel. Not the right tool for the job, but imposed by HOA restriction on larger trucks. It works.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos F150tow1

Sponsored

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
My KR in its natural habitat
C16D511D-FCD7-4CC4-AC6A-1DE34E649D23.jpeg
Oooh, a free range grazer! I like it! I'd take that over this city driving any day. Beautiful and what a truck is meant for.

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
My Agate Black King Ranch has a blend date of 7/3/21 and is in "In Production" status, with no production date populating on the tracker yet.

When I placed the order, I was debating about getting the Tow Mirrors vs. the standard mirrors. I don't plan on towing anything major, so I opted to forego the two mirrors; however, after seeing these Ranch's with the tow mirrors, I really love the look. Is there any significant advantage that I'm missing out on by not having the tow mirrors, considering that I don't plan on towing anything major. Soon to be first time truck owner...
I did the exact same thing with debating on tow mirrors for my truck. I ultimately chose not to go with them and regretted it after picking the truck up. After it burned on the transport I opted in on the tow mirrors for the replacement truck and looking forward to checking them out.

kowaluk

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch
My truck finally showed up at the dealer today. I opted for the star white non chrome package so I didn't get the chrome piece on the tailgate but was tossing around the idea of getting the F-150 lettering on the tailgate in stone grey to match the two tone and was wondering if anyone has any pictures of this or what your thoughts would be.

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Worth the wait. She's a beaut!
Sponsored