First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Occupation
Lead Engineer
Went to king of the hammers this weekend in Johnson Valley and became the media support vehicle for our team at Eibach. Tons of cool trucks out there and drove a few trails to get around the event.

Ford F-150 King of the Hammers media support vehicle IMG_0937

Ford F-150 King of the Hammers media support vehicle IMG_0938
Sponsored

Last edited:

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Awesome. Been watching the live feed videos all day. It was cool to hear Ricky Johnson commentating on it. Some friends are out there this weekend. Have fun !!!

Dnpbakon

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT F150 leadfoot
Occupation
Retired Military
Went to king of the hammers this weekend in Johnson Valley and became the media support vehicle for our team at Eibach. Tons of cool trucks out there and drove a few trails to get around the event.

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg
I saw your first post regarding the suspension mods and it was my initial inspiration for my truck. I’m on my second f150 now (first one was a buyback) and still have trouble living it enough to spend money on it. Do you have any of the issues other mention? Mild vibration in seat, shudder at idle?

Funky transmission shifting?

OP
OP
Matt_Bonilla08

Matt_Bonilla08

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Occupation
Lead Engineer
I saw your first post regarding the suspension mods and it was my initial inspiration for my truck. I’m on my second f150 now (first one was a buyback) and still have trouble living it enough to spend money on it. Do you have any of the issues other mention? Mild vibration in seat, shudder at idle?

Funky transmission shifting?
I haven't felt any abnormal vibrations or any shudder at idle. Occasionally the shifts feel funky but I think it just may be a characteristic of having so many gears and the computer trying to hard to be efficient. For the most part the shifts are normal but once in awhile it skips a gear in a weird spot or downshifts a little more aggressively than I would think.
Sponsored