Sponsored

King / camburg 2.5 rim size and offset question

Rustedbolt91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lariat 22
Hello I have a Powerboost interested in getting either king 2.5 or fox 2.0 with camburg UCA.

is anybody running this setup? If so what rim size and offsets are you guys running with it? Heard the tires can rub on UCA if you don’t have proper offset and heard rims will rub too if they’re 18s or under
Sponsored

mxwrk

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Powerboost
Brand new here but I think I can help. I just had Camburg install their UCA's and Fox 2.0 front and rear. You absolutely need wheels with a different backspace to clear the upper control arms. Camburg advised me the wheels need at least a 5.75" backspace, which most aftermarket wheels you're looking for will have. I went with a Method 17x8.5, 0 offset, which has a 4.75" backspace and it works well. I had originally purchased the king 2.5 with remote reservoirs and Camburg themselves say they will not work with the Powerboost. The hose comes out through the top hat of the shock and on the passenger side of your truck, the orange Hybrid power cable runs right in the way there. They also told me that a shock where the hose comes out the side of the shock and droops between the coil and the control arm won't work either due to rubbing, but I am skeptical about that. So far I am happy with the Fox 2.0's after a couple hundred off-road miles.