First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
Hey everyone, my name is Denny and I am the General Sales Manager here at Kearny Mesa Ford here in San Diego. I wanted to let everyone know that we will not be charging any dealer markups on the 2022 Lightning. We took this same stance with the release of the Bronco and the feedback was amazing. Please search us on the Bronco forums do not just take my word for it.

The main difference for us here at the store between the Bronco launch and the Lightning is that I am going to be personally a lot more involved in this launch where with the Bronco launch, my Internet Director Eric, has handled it from start to finish. Now Eric will still be involved but with the Lighnting I had to jump in as well.

If you’re looking for a CA store with a history and a track record of following through on our commitments, we are the only store that you should consider placing your order at. I am not sure if I can provide my email address on here or not but send me a message and I can get you my email and cell so you have a direct line to the one who makes the decisions.

I have had an opportunity to see the truck in person and it is going to be amazing. If they can find a way to lift it I might just be getting rid of my 2021 F-150 PowerBoost.
Sponsored