• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

vegas2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Fit
I received this email today :

Unfortunately we did received confirmation this morning that the Lightning Order Bank will not be opening up until December at the earliest now. This is national and will not effect how soon you receive your lightning relative to other reservation holders.

You should receive an email from Ford Motor Company directly here soon. Unfortunately I do not have any more information at this time so look to Fords email for any further information regarding the Lightning or why it was delayed.

I will let you know if we receive any more updates regarding the Lightning!

Thank you for understanding,
Sponsored

Lemmy666

First Name
Lemmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150, 2022 F150 Lightning!
Occupation
Education
Hey everyone just wanted to send out a quick post that I just got word that Ford has pushed back the opening of the order banks. As of now there is no ETA of when that date will be but I will let everyone know as soon as I do. I do know when they do the roll out it will be in waves several weeks apart. At that time you guys will invited to convert your orders and then the fun begins!
I just got a text from my dealer (in Wisconsin) that I would get an email from Ford in two weeks to configure and finalize my Lightning order. At the dealership, I am #3 in their order queue. What that means in the grand scheme of things, I do not know.