Katzkin dealer/installer South Florida

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Anyone have a good experience with a Katzkin dealer/installer in South Florida. I should be receiving my special order XLT at the end of April and I would like to see and price my options outside the dealer.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

KwitcherBitchin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Agate Black XLT
Anyone have a good experience with a Katzkin dealer/installer in South Florida. I should be receiving my special order XLT at the end of April and I would like to see and price my options outside the dealer.

Thanks!!
I just went on the Katzkin website, chose covers and they showed the list of installers in my area and they sent them my info for a quote. I then googled and researched them individually until I got my quotes and the better reviewed one was also $300 cheaper......I'm in the Savannah, GA area and paid $1400 installed.

OP
OP

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
I just went on the Katzkin website, chose covers and they showed the list of installers in my area and they sent them my info for a quote. I then googled and researched them individually until I got my quotes and the better reviewed one was also $300 cheaper......I'm in the Savannah, GA area and paid $1400 installed.
Not bad. I kind of am just looking for reviews and prices I guess. How long did ur install take.

daytpwr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I know that everyone sends that to a place in South broward but I have not found the name.
Sponsored