First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Mine was built and released 07/01 and delivered to the Wade lot on 07/06. It has appeared on the manifest for two different transporters then removed and now, doesn't even show pending.
ETA start/end has slipped from 07/17-07/23 to 08/12-08/18.

Some have shipped the day after arrival, others not so soon.

Seems strange that it is at the wade lot cause it seems they usually go by transporter from there to final destination. It might go to the Birmingham yard for rail transport and last mile by truck.
A difference with mine is it went to the VOLT yard which as far as I can tell is a point where Union Pacific can pick it up since it’s heading west.

i just hope the update to shipped means it was actually loaded onto a train and not just handed off to the carrier to handle whenever they get to it.
hmm. Yeah mines coming to the Northeast but don't even see anything pending either. Window sticker also hasn't updated since the 13th. They usually put some sort of letters at the top
Sponsored

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
What are you guys seeing for transit times. Mine says 35 days but that seems like a lot. I know they’ve been arriving early

Dwag21

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 xlt
Seeing more movement now showing 8 days till in transit. I hope everyone else who has been waiting as long or longer gets an update soon.
Ford F-150 Kansas City plant are they up and running 0A76FCCB-C0A0-4F4E-B668-A8D1432A08CA

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Mine showed built on 7/13 with an estimated 4 days to ship. Nothing in palsapp either. Since my shipment is via local carrier about a 35 mile ride
Ford F-150 Kansas City plant are they up and running Untitled-1
, I'm hoping it just shows up at the dealership this week.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Seeing more movement now showing 8 days till in transit. I hope everyone else who has been waiting as long or longer gets an update soon.
0A76FCCB-C0A0-4F4E-B668-A8D1432A08CA.png
That 8 says is the estimated number of days it will take to actually arrive once shipped, not how many days until it ships.

Sponsored

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
Mine showed built on 7/13 with an estimated 4 days to ship. Nothing in palsapp either. Since my shipment is via local carrier about a 35 mile ride

I'm hoping it just shows up at the dealership this week.

Think I would be driving past the staging lots looking for it. Seems a bit ludicrous.
OTOH, They do have a heck of a lot of trucks to move.

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
Got an update today! Checked on Palsapp and it showed my truck on another (3rd time) manifest. Checked a few minutes ago and it says the transport was dispatched. It's only 9 hours from KC to St. Paul, so my truck should arrive at the dealer's tomorrow.

Just as I am leaving on a 12 day trip out of state! Guess it will give them plenty of time to check it over. :cool:

Du

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
What are you guys seeing for transit times. Mine says 35 days but that seems like a lot. I know they’ve been arriving early
I have 22 days to California, hopefully it’s not that long but won’t be surprised if it is.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Got an update today! Checked on Palsapp and it showed my truck on another (3rd time) manifest. Checked a few minutes ago and it says the transport was dispatched. It's only 9 hours from KC to St. Paul, so my truck should arrive at the dealer's tomorrow.

Just as I am leaving on a 12 day trip out of state! Guess it will give them plenty of time to check it over. :cool:

Du
You just put in your vin right? When I check mine on palsapp it still shows the the original trip to the wade lot. No pending transports or anything

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
You just put in your vin right? When I check mine on palsapp it still shows the the original trip to the wade lot. No pending transports or anything
Right. Just your VIN. When/if it shows a "pending" trip, copy the trip # and paste that in the search box. It will show all of the vehicles assigned to that transport. It will also show the destination.

Dunno why you're at the Wade lot, All I've seen there are transport to the final destination, not rail. Unless there is a rail yard I haven't found. Maybe Volt yard?

Sponsored

TexasTrash

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White V8
Occupation
Pipeline Controller
Tracked my truck to the rail yard outside Houston. It’s there but they dealer still wasn’t expecting it till 8/5 but they are going tomorrow to pick it up and drive it to the dealership so I can get it Friday afternoon.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Right. Just your VIN. When/if it shows a "pending" trip, copy the trip # and paste that in the search box. It will show all of the vehicles assigned to that transport. It will also show the destination.

Dunno why you're at the Wade lot, All I've seen there are transport to the final destination, not rail. Unless there is a rail yard I haven't found. Maybe Volt yard?
Hmm that is interesting. Where exactly is the wade lot. I only see the one big rail yard on google maps

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
Not 100% sure on the Wade lot, but there is a staging lot just south of the KCAP next to the Jack Cooper transport lot. There is another staging lot to the west of the KCAP. Both are truck transport only, no rail access.

There are two rail yards I've located on Google maps. One is the Gebaur yard and the other is the Birmingham yard. Still looking for one that may be the VOLT yard. I had links and pics of both of the former in a previous post or other threads.

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not 100% sure on the Wade lot, but there is a staging lot just south of the KCAP next to the Jack Cooper transport lot. There is another staging lot to the west of the KCAP. Both are truck transport only, no rail access.

There are two rail yards I've located on Google maps. One is the Gebaur yard and the other is the Birmingham yard. Still looking for one that may be the VOLT yard. I had links and pics of both of the former in a previous post or other threads.
Mine seems to be in the one you mention above. "NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)"

It looks like it's a rail yard...?
Sponsored