Sponsored

Kansas City plant are they up and running

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Hi I ordered my f150 in January my build date was may 7 with a blend 2143…hopefully it’s built this week

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
formerly had 2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
retired
Good question, that is the last I saw as well. I have been seeing people get their blend dates etc for Dearborn but haven’t yet seen anyone report getting one for KC.

Myself I had ordered in March (so no sorry for the delay rebate for me), originally had a build week of 6/7... still no window sticker or blend date so my assumption is I’m now somewhere out past week of 6/14.

Hopefully KC does start that week and I get in soon. Dealership has another custom order similar to mine that has shown in their inventory for two weeks now, might just inquire about that one even tho it has the lariat sport seats and doesn’t have the pro power.
I had a 6/7 build date and see nothing other than my 3/31 on the order tracker. I had to call my dealer (no, he didn't call me) and ask him the status and he advised the date was pushed back to 7/19. I have no idea if a Dearborn or KC buid either.

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I have no idea if a Dearborn or KC buid either.
Which plant is in the vin number, the vin decoder thread will tell you. I should be built this week, hopefully everything goes smooth.

Bri83oct

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
LOL… just went on my dealers site and yesterday they had 6 F-150’s with 2 Lariats. This morning, 101 F150s and 29 Lariats, wtf!

Some are Kansas window stickers too… and one is mine! I don’t believe stickers show on dealer sites until the truck is enroute or arrived, no? My experience with the green/retail stickers is they didn’t stay on the dealers website long. Maybe a couple weeks max.
Did you get any update on your truck? The Ford site still says Production 6/17 but it does not say complete. No check mark yet. I know we are in the same boat with ours.

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Which plant is in the vin number, the vin decoder thread will tell you. I should be built this week, hopefully everything goes smooth.
ok. thank you!

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
05/06 blend. 1046 sequence. Stop giving me hope

Sponsored

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
ok. thank you!
Yeah, look at your VIN, you should have a K or an F in the 11th position. If it’s K it’s Kansas City.
Coincidentally, I am exactly the same, a 3/31 order and I am rescheduled for 7/19 week for blend.
Fingers crossed?

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Nice! Now I gotta know all the details of your build.
Nice! Now I gotta know all the details of your build.

This is the full build. HOWEVER, I'm not taking delivery of it. I ordered on Feb. 25. Recently had a change of heart and made some changes so bit the bullet and had my sales guy order a new one for me. I know I screwed myself and will have to wait forever, but it was my mistake to begin with. Main change is I ordered with the V8 instead of 3.5. And added the on board power.

Ford F-150 Kansas City plant are they up and running Screenshot_20210621-074640_Drive

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Did you get any update on your truck? The Ford site still says Production 6/17 but it does not say complete. No check mark yet. I know we are in the same boat with ours.
Nada- just in production. May 7 blend 1800’s sequence #.

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Yeah, look at your VIN, you should have a K or an F in the 11th position. If it’s K it’s Kansas City.
Coincidentally, I am exactly the same, a 3/31 order and I am rescheduled for 7/19 week for blend.
Fingers crossed?
Yeah, I checked the K is in the 11th position. I wonder if KC is slower than Dearborn? Would at least be thrilled to get a window sticker with an official blend date.
Sponsored