Sponsored

Kansas City plant are they up and running

Deleted member 4795

Nice! congrats. I'm curious to know how long it'll take from KC to Miami, FL. We are both in the same plant and City.
Im guessing two weeks but the tracker is estimating 37 days. Hopefully that isn't the case.
Sponsored

Deleted member 4795

I've been shipped as of yesterday. Palsapp shows it was delivered to Voltz yesterday.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Nice! congrats. I'm curious to know how long it'll take from KC to Miami, FL. We are both in the same plant and City.
I recommend using Fords search inventory and finding a dozen or so vehicles on your dealer and lots in the immediate area from KC (even better if recent arrivals). Then plug each one into the tracker and compare the est days to the shipped date and arrival date. That should give you an idea of where Ford is at with accuracy of the est days to your area. Apply that to your shipped date and est days and you’ll have probably the best guestimate you can make.

In my area KC tends to be one day early on avg with a min of 3 days early and a max of 5 days late. I am guessing a Thursday arrival this week for mine based on the avg. in my area.

Last edited:

Fkn_fafa

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 18 Focus, 16 Fusion, 07 Audi A4
I've been shipped as of yesterday. Palsapp shows it was delivered to Voltz yesterday.
Hello Fellow Miamians with KC trucks.

Jordan, Ill be contacting DV8 once the truck lands. I need a 2/4 or 3/5 ASAP.

Deleted member 4795

Hello Fellow Miamians with KC trucks.

Jordan, Ill be contacting DV8 once the truck lands. I need a 2/4 or 3/5 ASAP.
Sounds good! You let us know when you're ready. I might be beating you to it lol how far out is your truck?

Sponsored

Fkn_fafa

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 18 Focus, 16 Fusion, 07 Audi A4
Sounds good! You let us know when you're ready. I might be beating you to it lol how far out is your truck?
my blend date is currently 08/04 so hopefully im built by next week. i read you were already in transit so you'll definitely beat me.

I think my max tow held me up. i wanted the 9.75 rear end for fast stuff.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
I’ve been checking trucks that have been delivered or at least have a destination in my area and they all seem to go to either the voltz or renaissance lots. After that I can’t find anything on any truck. It’s like they get on a train and don’t get updated. One thing I’m curious about it on our window stickers at the top in the middle, there’s a bunch of boxes. I see some get filled out and some aren’t, at least yet. When have you guys seen those boxes populated? Is it when they actually get loaded or dropped off?

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I’ve been checking trucks that have been delivered or at least have a destination in my area and they all seem to go to either the voltz or renaissance lots. After that I can’t find anything on any truck. It’s like they get on a train and don’t get updated. One thing I’m curious about it on our window stickers at the top in the middle, there’s a bunch of boxes. I see some get filled out and some aren’t, at least yet. When have you guys seen those boxes populated? Is it when they actually get loaded or dropped off?
Not sure on the boxes but I see the same thing here looking at various trucks with the tracking. Once they get to the station they are not seen again until at the dealer. I hear there are ways if you can get a rail car number out of someone.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

Maggioa

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX 5, 2018 Hyundai
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Currently a Federal Employee

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My truck was on a Norfolk Southern train and arrived at a junction point in Oakwood, Michigan at 2:30am this morning. Next stop Nova Scotia ?.

Jean Deaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 5.0
My truck was on a Norfolk Southern train and arrived at a junction point in Oakwood, Michigan at 2:30am this morning. Next stop Nova Scotia ?.
Which tracker shows this info? In my particular case palsapp shows the truck delivered to Argentine Ramp on 7/24 . I traced VIN ## for trucks already delivered to my dealer from KC and they were also dropped at Argentine Ramp, no tracking beyond that point.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Which tracker shows this info? In my particular case palsapp shows the truck delivered to Argentine Ramp on 7/24 . I traced VIN ## for trucks already delivered to my dealer from KC and they were also dropped at Argentine Ramp, no tracking beyond that point.
I have my visibility report pulled and it shows all the updates from KC to Michigan. Does the tracker show you shipped? If you have shipped then your visibility should show shipping updates I believe? Just need your dealer or Ford 1-800# to share it with you. Or, Ford Performance Parts chat? Some have tried that too. They all pull the same report.

Jean Deaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 5.0
I have my visibility report pulled and it shows all the updates from KC to Michigan. Does the tracker show you shipped? If you have shipped then your visibility should show shipping updates I believe? Just need your dealer or Ford 1-800# to share it with you. Or, Ford Performance Parts chat? Some have tried that too. They all pull the same report.
Got it, thank you.

Yes, the tracker shows mine shipped on 7/28, ETA start date 7/30, ETA end date 8/5. The truck is already very close to the destination, I can smell it.
Sponsored