Sponsored

Kansas City plant are they up and running

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
100% agree. Slowing down the line speed is like hitting on the bosses wife. You don’t do it.

Ford assemble does not have an incentive or piece work plan? That’s weird. Would have thought Ford/UAW contract would be similar to ours.
?

Not that I'm aware of. I work at Ford, but not at an assembly plant. I have a few buddies at MAP and DTP. I should ask them.
Sponsored

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
?

Not that I'm aware of. I work at Ford, but not at an assembly plant. I have a few buddies at MAP and DTP. I should ask them.
I would be interested to know that if you ever ask. Just for curiosity sake. All our “production” workers are on a CIPP(incentive) plan that pays a max of 115% weekly. Everything over the 115% goes into a bank and is paid every 13 weeks. But last I knew Ford assemblers make way more in hour wage then we do. So it’s 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. This is a way for the workers to have an added stake in the quality of work they perform and the amount of work they perform while achieving the companies goals.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you know anyone in scheduling that can help out a good guy ? ;) :ROFLMAO:
No one with enough stripes ?

If I did, my Tremor would already be on its way to the dealer ????

Deleted member 4795

Checked this morning and I was built 7/31. Awaiting shipment now. ETA 9/6. I'd imagine it will arrive earlier than that.

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Checked this morning and I was built 7/31. Awaiting shipment now. ETA 9/6. I'd imagine it will arrive earlier than that.
Once it ships you will get a ship days number. This is the est number of days from shipping to arrival at the dealership. For my region I found it’s actually a reasonably accurate estimate. The ETA is just random I guess or maybe it’s calculated before shipment and doesn’t update after?

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Tracker now shows “in transit.” ETA still Aug 24 but trucks seem to show up in 2 weeks or less. Fingers crossed!

June 24 production, released to body company July 15, awaiting shipment July 23, arrived at Voltz July 26.

Last edited:

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Ford F-150 Kansas City plant are they up and running Screenshot_20210801-161149_Samsung Internet

Does anyone know if this would mean the truck has been shipped and on it's way to me? Palsapp says delivered to RICHARDS GERBAUR on July 28th. I'm assuming it is sitting there waiting to get on a railcar? Then it will update to 'in transit'? Or should it already say that because it has been shipped to Richards Gerbaur? And my transit date of '33'. Wondering if that 33 days starts when i receive the 'in transit' or did it start when i first saw the 33? Ive heard that number tends to be quite accurate... Thanks.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Screenshot_20210801-161149_Samsung Internet.jpg

Does anyone know if this would mean the truck has been shipped and on it's way to me? Palsapp says delivered to RICHARDS GERBAUR on July 28th. I'm assuming it is sitting there waiting to get on a railcar? Then it will update to 'in transit'? Or should it already say that because it has been shipped to Richards Gerbaur? And my transit date of '33'. Wondering if that 33 days starts when i receive the 'in transit' or did it start when i first saw the 33? Ive heard that number tends to be quite accurate... Thanks.
Im pretty sure it’s just waiting to get put on a train. Your date will populate when that happens. At least it did for me. Your transit date is a guesstimate for how long it might take to get to you. Some have seen that number be pretty accurate other have seen trucks come in early. Mine says in transit now but I see no freight bill in palsapp

Jean Deaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 5.0
Tracker now shows “in transit.” ETA still Aug 24 but trucks seem to show up in 2 weeks or less. Fingers crossed!

June 24 production, released to body company July 15, awaiting shipment July 23, arrived at Voltz July 26.
You can check raw data which shows not only "ETA end date", but "ETA start date" as well. So your truck is supposed to arrive between these dates. Mine is in transit since Jul 28, raw data shows end date Aug 5 and start date Jul 30. I have a feeling the truck will arrive in Dallas tomorrow.

Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yeah- agreed. It
You can check raw data which shows not only "ETA end date", but "ETA start date" as well. So your truck is supposed to arrive between these dates. Mine is in transit since Jul 28, raw data shows end date Aug 5 and start date Jul 30. I have a feeling the truck will arrive in Dallas tomorrow.
Yep my ETA start is Aug 18. Must be nice living so close!

MikeLee

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red XLT SCREW
MIne departed KC via train on Friday (July 30th)...as of about an hour ago it departed London, Ontario. It will unload in Agincourt and then finish its journey via transport. Hopefully dealer will have it mid week. ?

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I think there can be lots of reason why we don’t get our F-150s when we want them. Wheel well liners isn’t one of them in August of 2021.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Tracker updated again. Ship date was actually July 31!

Ford F-150 Kansas City plant are they up and running EAC2C1A2-8B1C-4D24-B341-0B7DBC3B6096

Last edited:

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Nice! congrats. I'm curious to know how long it'll take from KC to Miami, FL. We are both in the same plant and City.
Sponsored