First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Manufacturing
Just wanted put the info out there so others that are looking can get an idea on cost.

I got the Bedrug full liner for 379.00 and the RetraxPro MX for 1549.00, It has $100.00 mail in rebate as well. So total before rebate is 1928.00 no tax and free shipping.

This was as cheap as I can find it. The guy I spoke with was knowldgeable and it was a really easy process.
Sponsored

Desertdweller

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 KR PowerBoost FX 4
Occupation
Retired
Just wanted put the info out there so others that are looking can get an idea on cost.

I got the Bedrug full liner for 379.00 and the RetraxPro MX for 1549.00, It has $100.00 mail in rebate as well. So total before rebate is 1928.00 no tax and free shipping.

This was as cheap as I can find it. The guy I spoke with was knowldgeable and it was a really easy process.
Can you post a link to the rebate?

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I bought from them too, $1238 for a armor flex and bed rug. The armor flex has shown up (faster than expected) but I'm out of town so I can't inspect it. Bed rug still hasn't shipped....

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

I ordered my mx4 through them too, took them 4 weeks to ship, but saved more than $150!

OP
OP
Drkmacleod

Drkmacleod

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Manufacturing
Can you post a link to the rebate?
I do not have a link, I think you get it when you get the cover. Maybe some one can chime in that has already gotten theirs

Sponsored

RawFord

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
I bought from them too, $1238 for a armor flex and bed rug. The armor flex has shown up (faster than expected) but I'm out of town so I can't inspect it. Bed rug still hasn't shipped....
Have you installed your armor flex yet? Also do you have a part number? I just ordered an armor flex 2015-2020 model and I just noticed that there is a 2021 model. The part numbers are different.

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Have you installed your armor flex yet? Also do you have a part number? I just ordered an armor flex 2015-2020 model and I just noticed that there is a 2021 model. The part numbers are different.
I don't even have my truck yet but they were saying 3 weeks for shipping so I ordered it early. Here's the PN
Ford F-150 Just Ordered From TonneauCovered.com 00E2A51A-762F-48D2-8B60-107ECC50414A

Waxer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 4x4, Star White
I took a tip from another thread on here and ordered from Luke Kyle at TruckAlterations.com (truckler is user name on F150Forum) and his email is "luke at truckalterations .com" . Check their website to find the brand and model you want and email him the details on the model and your truck. Ask for the Forum Member Price. He responded the next day with an unbeatable price (my Lomax Hard Trip-Fold is $710, way cheaper than I could find anywhere). I hear it takes about a week for delivery. With the savings, I also ordered the Undercover Swing Box ($170, which is super cheap also). Painless process and several members have taken him up on it who have already received their product (I just ordered today). It also sounds like you can call them at 828-926-4416 and ask or Luke or just ask for the Forum Member Price.

Last edited:

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I took a tip from another thread on here and ordered from Luke Kyle at TruckAlterations.com (truckler is user name on F150Forum) and his email is [REDACTED] or [REDACTED]. Check their website to find the brand and model you want and email him the details on the model and your truck. Ask for the Forum Member Price. He responded the next day with an unbeatable price (my Lomax Hard Trip-Fold is $710, way cheaper than I could find anywhere). I hear it takes about a week for delivery. With the savings, I also ordered the Undercover Swing Box ($170, which is super cheap also). Painless process and several members have taken him up on it who have already received their product (I just ordered today). It also sounds like you can call them at 828-926-4416 and ask or Luke or just ask for the Forum Member Price.
YEP! Crazy how easy it was, and how unbelievably low the price was. I am not sure if it is wise to put the email address on a publicly crawlable forum though, it might get pummeled by spambots. I try to evangelize for him as much as possible though!

Did you install your lomax yet? I haven't seen the matte yet but the urethane finish matches the spray liner finish and looks awesome.

Waxer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 4x4, Star White
YEP! Crazy how easy it was, and how unbelievably low the price was. I am not sure if it is wise to put the email address on a publicly crawlable forum though, it might get pummeled by spambots. I try to evangelize for him as much as possible though!

Did you install your lomax yet? I haven't seen the matte yet but the urethane finish matches the spray liner finish and looks awesome.
I didn't consider the issue with the email address so thanks for the tip - overly enthusiastic to share the savings with the good people here, I guess. I edited my post to remove the formatted address.

No install yet as I just ordered it yesterday. Looks easy and that aspect of the Lomax (easy on and easy off) sold me on going that direction. I couldn't really tell the difference on-line between the matte black and black urethane, but I saw your photos and you sounded pleased with the match of the black urethane so I went with that also. Thanks for sharing that, as well as sharing the connection and savings. Feel like I got the swing box for free since I paid the same for both as I would have only for the Lomax from most sites.
Sponsored