Just got a $2k PCO - Anyone else?

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
Same here…have been jumping through all the hoops and filling out any pop-up….searching and submitting inventory all over the country for months.

Been disappointed a couple times with a mailer showing up and only having $5 off oil change.

Build date right around the corner…?

Maybe it’s because we both drive a light twin. ??‍♂

?

RIGHT!!! Widebody guys get the pretty one and all the benefits! I get stuck at the Waffle House in DSM for the seventh time this year.

Seriously though...

I get random offers for boutique dildos and everything else under the sun, but the one thing I've been actively trying to get.....NADA.
Sponsored

Txm

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 F150, 22 F150 501 on order.
Occupation
Paramedic
Called Ford Marketing earlier to see if I could get an update on my build. After she gave me the deets on my truck along with an ETA (which was more than I was expecting, SCOREEEE!), she said “let me just check one more thing for you real quick…”

After seeing the PCOs getting tossed out over the last few days, I was hopeful but not holding my breath. Low and behold, she told me that I have a PCO available that expires 4/4. I asked her what the value was and while she said that I need to confirm with my dealer, she stated that it was showing 3k on her end.

I haven’t received anything by email or in the mail but apparently I have my name on one somewhere. She gave me the certificate/reference number to pass along to my dealer.

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
Got $3,000 one in email yesterday. Went to dealer today and got x-plan, $3000 coupon, $1000 bonus cash for ordering and I also had 72 mths. 0% they said, so I got it all locked in.??
Is there an offer number or anything for that $1000 bonus cash for ordering? I could have sworn my dealer mentioned it to me and I have seen a few mentions of it , but when I asked today, my dealer @Granger Ford said they weren't aware of it.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Is there an offer number or anything for that $1000 bonus cash for ordering? I could have sworn my dealer mentioned it to me and I have seen a few mentions of it , but when I asked today, my dealer @Granger Ford said they weren't aware of it.
# 38150 was for $1000 when ordering a 2021 the last half of the year.

Sponsored

STEVE MORRIS

First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 TRUCK
Occupation
SALES
I was surprised when I got a PCO today from Ford, first one for me in a looong time, and I haven't heard much of them being offered up recently. Maybe they're going to be firing them up again for the new year. $2k on F-series/Expedition, $1250 on SUVs/Ranger.

Anyone else get anything recently?
I ordered my 2022 F 150 platinum on September 17 all I have received from ford is they have received my order and that is all I keep calling my dealer and they say they no nothing yet like i am asking to much from them to find out when truck will be built.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
I ordered my 2022 F 150 platinum on September 17 all I have received from ford is they have received my order and that is all I keep calling my dealer and they say they no nothing yet like i am asking to much from them to find out when truck will be built.
That seems like an exceptionally long time without any update…..

KYLeadfoot21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Honda Pilot
It is 38150, says it ends 1-31-22

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
They could give me a $10k pco and it would go in the trash. I'd never get what I want in the limited time period those things have.

Sponsored

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
It is 38150, says it ends 1-31-22
I've been digging in Google and on the forum trying to figure it out. I may be wrong, but...

It seems like 38150 is the correct code for the $1000 Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash (Custom Order) that was used for 2021 models *AND* 2022. I believe they just renew and reuse the same code. That's what it seems like anyways, but maybe someone else can share their knowledge.

OP
OP

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I've been digging in Google and on the forum trying to figure it out. I may be wrong, but...

It seems like 38150 is the correct code for the $1000 Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash (Custom Order) that was used for 2021 models *AND* 2022. I believe they just renew and reuse the same code. That's what it seems like anyways, but maybe someone else can share their knowledge.
I remember that number for my ‘21 order, I used it way back in in June, surprised they kept the same one around.
Just to people are aware, that offer has nothing to do with a PCO, that’s a just a normal stackable public offer.

doocatracer08

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 FORD F150 TREMOR, BLACK, 402A
Occupation
designer
any exclusions on theses PCO's, specifically the tremor ?

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I was surprised when I got a PCO today from Ford, first one for me in a looong time, and I haven't heard much of them being offered up recently. Maybe they're going to be firing them up again for the new year. $2k on F-series/Expedition, $1250 on SUVs/Ranger.

Anyone else get anything recently?
i got 3k f150 offer on 1/4 via email.
Sponsored