First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
today after i picked up grandchild from creamery, i had t run into brookshires for a grocery item.
they put in these SELF checkout things a few weeks ago and normally i avoid them, because i pay for a dude to carry my groceries out to car and the price of food pays the cashier' . so using the self check out i should get a discount
any way
i had a bag of pretzels... and was in a hurry
so i walk up to the self check out, enter my saving card number, lay the pretzels on the little shelf thing

stepped back about 6 inches and said out loud....ALEXA ring up my groceries, nothing happened so i said it again. then a little self check out manager person rushes over and says sir alexa does not work ..
this is second time i have embarressed my grand child in public at this store 🤗 🤗
Sponsored

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
Now that is freaking funny. You may have just inspired a copycat. I love to mess with my God daughters. They wouldn't get embarrassed, they'd join in.

OP
OP
powerboatr

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
Now that is freaking funny. You may have just inspired a copycat. I love to mess with my God daughters. They wouldn't get embarrassed, they'd join in.
my grand daughter gets embarrassed easy
i made a sign with her name on it when i picked her up at work, i parked in last row of lot and started waving it as she walked out with her co workers, some laughed...
by time she got to car she was red and told me she would get an attack rooster to get me back
i laughed so hard i couldnt drive for a minute
21 is a tough age to have a grand pa that is a joker :love: 🤗
Sponsored