Jesse-Infotainment is the man!

LA1401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Lariat 502a Supercab
Occupation
government employee
I just returned home from Dallas where Jesse @Jesse-Infotainment was gracious enough to spend his time & energy getting my truck updated. My truck is a job 1 2021 F150 that has not received an update since February 2022 and was stuck. My local dealership has had my truck 5 or 6 times and had it for 2 or 3 days each time and could not get the updates working but did replace the APIM and also messed up my lane centering. :confused: Jesse worked on my truck for approximately 4 hours and on the drive home the truck worked flawlessly, including blue cruise! I know Jesse doesn't like a big fuss made about him but I wanted to thank him publicly and tell anyone that is willing to drive to the Dallas area, Jesse can fix the updating problems that some of these trucks have that not even dealerships can! The man is a genius when it comes to these trucks. He even told me that my truck was a mess! Jesse is also a great human being & a truly good guy. I really enjoyed the time that I got to talk to him!

All of these guys on here that help all of us out that are totally lost about these trucks are a true blessing and deserve credit (and monetary compensation) for all of the help! I hope Jesse is not upset that I am bragging about him publicly, but my truck would have never been fixed without his knowledge and willingness to help. I would never have known how awesome my truck could be without Jesse's intervention. Thanks again Jesse!
Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
yes sir he is a plethora of knowledge and HELP

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
He might be a bit uncomfortable with the public praise.

But you didn't exaggerate in the least, nor embellish a smidgen. So he'll just have to get over it. 🤣🤣🤣

My favorite part of your story is what I sense as your long awaited enjoyment that was SUPPOSED to have been experienced a long time ago. But, Better late than never!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I am happy you're truck is finally all set up. You've had a long road. I know your drive home was more enjoyable than the drive to Dallas.

This situation was so bad that even had they bought the mongoose they wouldn't have been able to fix it. It was a total failure on fords end. I told them this when he was here but it's more for the people that read this. His gateway was at AKE which was released in early 21 and no updates showing in fdrs. I can't even lay the blame on the dealer. They did try their best.

I was happy to meet you and help get your truck all set up how it should be. I enjoy challenges. If you need anything let me know.

Thank you for the thread. I'm not one to look for any kind of praise but I'm glad you felt good enough to create one.

Sponsored

bp1954fromca

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I just returned home from Dallas where Jesse was gracious enough to spend his time & energy getting my truck updated. My truck is a job 1 2021 F150 that has not received an update since February 2022 and was stuck. My local dealership has had my truck 5 or 6 times and had it for 2 or 3 days each time and could not get the updates working but did replace the APIM and also messed up my lane centering. :confused: Jesse worked on my truck for approximately 4 hours and on the drive home the truck worked flawlessly, including blue cruise! I know Jesse doesn't like a big fuss made about him but I wanted to thank him publicly and tell anyone that is willing to drive to the Dallas area, Jesse can fix the updating problems that some of these trucks have that not even dealerships can! The man is a genius when it comes to these trucks. He even told me that my truck was a mess! Jesse is also a great human being & a truly good guy. I really enjoyed the time that I got to talk to him!

All of these guys on here that help all of us out that are totally lost about these trucks are a true blessing and deserve credit (and monetary compensation) for all of the help! I hope Jesse is not upset that I am bragging about him publicly, but my truck would have never been fixed without his knowledge and willingness to help. I would never have known how awesome my truck could be without Jesse's intervention. Thanks again Jesse!
I would hope Ford will see this and realize they need to improve on the way they push out OTA’S

I know…. Wishful thinking

Dadofjax

First Name
DadofJax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
It is truly sad and pathetic how worthless Ford dealerships and service departments are these days. I am brining my truck in on Friday and have zero hope they will be able to update my truck. The amount of money we spend on these trucks and they are not even competent enough to figure out how to update them.

I have been told my truck has not been updated in the 2 years I have owned it and it is "stuck" and like I said zero chance the dealership will have a clue how to fix it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
Jesse is a great man! I dont think alot of us would follow this forum as closely as we do if he wasn't here. His devotion to helping everyone here on the forum has been relentless. If you have a problem, And I mean a REAL problem something Ford can't fix. He knows exactly what to do and can get you out of trouble. I know through my own experience last summer, he remoted in to my laptop and reconfigured my IPC with the correct files. Fixed! After FDRS couldn't do it. It was 100 degrees that day here and in Texas. Bless him, Without his knowledge and help my truck still wouldn't be right! He is the man!

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
he helped me a few weeks back as well
great asset🤗
we have quite a "FEW" here that really make it a great forum to hang out at and exchange "STUFF"
and through their collective knowledge and help ... we all become better and knowledgeable

imo this has become a great forum because of people like him

isnt that called synergy????????
or in navy terms....SEAPOWER through KNOWLEDGE
we can walk into a dealer and help them help us through the "STUFF" we learn here

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I appreciate the kind words. I am really happy I have been able to help. Ive met many great people on this forum. Ive learned a lot through working on my truck and helping others. I also have the benefit of tools that are provided by some incredibly talented and smart people that people dont see that help me to do the things I do.

It really is a shame Ford has so many issues. Ford has caused the issues due to their fears of guys like me that modify things. The vehicle data submission is flawed and why they cant get it workign the way it should I dont know.

This forum has been good for me. It has helped me to see there are a lot of great people. Its easy to convince yourself there arent these days.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
he helped me a few weeks back as well
great asset🤗
we have quite a "FEW" here that really make it a great forum to hang out at and exchange "STUFF"
and through their collective knowledge and help ... we all become better and knowledgeable

imo this has become a great forum because of people like him

isnt that called synergy????????
or in navy terms....SEAPOWER through KNOWLEDGE
we can walk into a dealer and help them help us through the "STUFF" we learn here
Just to piggyback on @powerboatr, without this group of exceptional shipmates… erm. I’ll turn off my Navy speak. This forum is a great collective that shares willingly and all for the betterment of all owners.