First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 STX 2.7L
Occupation
Sales Engineer
In case anyone doesn't want to wait however long it takes (or if it even happens with the new ECUs from what I've heard) for 5star, Livernois, etc. to release a tune for the 2023s, I'm pretty happy with the JB4 on map1 91 octane. Adds a significant boost to acceleration and it takes about 5 minutes to install. Feels like the truck should have came like this from the factory.
Sponsored

Fenda65

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
In case anyone doesn't want to wait however long it takes (or if it even happens with the new ECUs from what I've heard) for 5star, Livernois, etc. to release a tune for the 2023s, I'm pretty happy with the JB4 on map1 91 octane. Adds a significant boost to acceleration and it takes about 5 minutes to install. Feels like the truck should have came like this from the factory.
I am looking at the JB4 for my 22 Tremor, just waiting for it to get outta the shop from replacing the front differential.

OP
OP

jakearb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 STX 2.7L
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Honestly I'd go with an actual tune if I were you, but the JB4 is still great don't underestimate it! I contacted Livernois & 5Star and they both told me that any F-150 produced after 12/2022 is not tunable and likely will not be for quite some time. Ford changed something with the ECU and you'd have to buy a new ECU for Livernois to tune it...so a drive to Michigan and another $1,200 for that route...
Sponsored