Sponsored

January In Production status woes, blessing in disguise?

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
So according to a letter directly from Ford, March is truck month. There are a few of us on here that have had our trucks built since January with our status’ indicating “in production”. Whether it be spray in bed liners, wheel well liners or whatever accessory is causing the delay. Maybe this is good for us! Truck month is starting in March. Should be some good offers then? It’s just a thought and I’m trying to look at the upside on this. Who’s with me? :D
Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I sure hope so, I have been waiting since October for my truck to be built and it has been sitting in-production since the 7th. Having some type of additional incentive for its March 18 ETA would be nice after 100+ days of waiting.

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
I sure hope so, I have been waiting since October for my truck to be built and it has been sitting in-production since the 7th. Having some type of additional incentive for its March 18 ETA would be nice after 100+ days of waiting.
I hear ya, at this point it’s been 5 months of waiting! Now if I could also get one of those elusive PCOs!!

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I hear ya, at this point it’s been 5 months of waiting! Now if I could also get one of those elusive PCOs!!
If you have done everything you can, PCO is a bit of luck and patience. I found one while reading an automotive subject article on my phone. Yesterday I got a dealer mailer with a PCO. I have registered for just about everything with two email addresses and used the long and short spelling of my name. Each ‘version’ has a PCO now.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
Such a bummer how long some of you have been waiting for your respective trucks.

My dealer lot has probably 25-30 2021s of varying trim levels sitting lined up on the lot. Two of which are King Ranch with the PB.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
If you have done everything you can, PCO is a bit of luck and patience. I found one while reading an automotive subject article on my phone. Yesterday I got a dealer mailer with a PCO. I have registered for just about everything with two email addresses and used the long and short spelling of my name. Each ‘version’ has a PCO now.
Man I've tried everything, from spoofing location to calling the promo department at Ford and everything in-between. Just cant seem to get one!

JasonATL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
So according to a letter directly from Ford, March is truck month. There are a few of us on here that have had our trucks built since January with our status’ indicating “in production”. Whether it be spray in bed liners, wheel well liners or whatever accessory is causing the delay. Maybe this is good for us! Truck month is starting in March. Should be some good offers then? It’s just a thought and I’m trying to look at the upside on this. Who’s with me? :D
Can you post the letter? Any details besides it just saying March is Ford Truck Month?

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Not sure what the hold up is right now but my Platty with max tow, wheel well liners, and work surface is probably behind the 8-ball. I know many of you have been waiting longer than I have (ordered December 11th) but I am getting incredibly anxious and frustrated. I'm ready to step up from my '18 XLT

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Not sure what the hold up is right now but my Platty with max tow, wheel well liners, and work surface is probably behind the 8-ball. I know many of you have been waiting longer than I have (ordered December 11th) but I am getting incredibly anxious and frustrated. I'm ready to step up from my '18 XLT
Yeah, I ordered in October, sold my previous vehicle in November to go down to a single car for the family for what I thought was going to be a few weeks. Right now I have an ETA towards the end of March, but been stuck in-production forever so who knows if I will actually get it then.

laujoyjoy

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Can you post the letter? Any details besides it just saying March is Ford Truck Month?
The letter where Ford sent to Texas dealers and ask them to loan the powerboost trucks to people. They mentioned that March is the truck month and these loaners are still eligible for these upcoming incentives.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
Whats crazy is, if wheel well liners are an issue, Fairway Ford on eBay have hundreds of them and are selling them as we speak. I don't get it either. in 2 days it will be a MONTH that my lariat has been built and just sitting there. Awaiting the spray in liner? I have no idea. My dealer doesnt either.

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Whats crazy is, if wheel well liners are an issue, Fairway Ford on eBay have hundreds of them and are selling them as we speak. I don't get it either. in 2 days it will be a MONTH that my lariat has been built and just sitting there. Awaiting the spray in liner? I have no idea. My dealer doesnt either.
fairway Ford in evans? That’s who i went with.

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
What has "truck month" historically meant as far as offers/discounts/specials?