First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GLE 450, 2016 BMW M3, 2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Emergency Physician
Quick question for everyone. About how long after a VIN is assigned is the window sticker available? My VIN was assigned on the 20th per my dealer but the window sticker is not available yet.
For reference VIN is 1FTFW1ED3MFA97773
Sorry for the bother, just a lot of eager anticipation here
Chris

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Quick question for everyone. About how long after a VIN is assigned is the window sticker available? My VIN was assigned on the 20th per my dealer but the window sticker is not available yet.
For reference VIN is 1FTFW1ED3MFA97773
Sorry for the bother, just a lot of eager anticipation here
Chris
One week out from estimated build date

KYBoyinGA

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Occupation
Retired
Placed order Nov 11th finally received a VIN on Friday only after dealer deleted Max recline seats. Since it was a wish list item and not a must have it was no big deal but for those who want a vehicle in the near future don't option max recline.

VIN# 1FTFW1ED3MFA97904 Scheduled week of 2/15

NumbersGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 King Ranch
Placed order Nov 11th finally received a VIN on Friday only after dealer deleted Max recline seats. Since it was a wish list item and not a must have it was no big deal but for those who want a vehicle in the near future don't option max recline.

VIN# 1FTFW1ED3MFA97904 Scheduled week of 2/15
It appears your truck has max recline...On the VIN tracker, load up the interior images and the seats shown are max recline...take a look:
Ford F-150 (Jan 21) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints vehicle

Sponsored

KYBoyinGA

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Occupation
Retired
I agree but if you go into VIN tracker it references the regular seats for Platinum. Dealer also states they changed order

NumbersGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 King Ranch
I agree but if you go into VIN tracker it references the regular seats for Platinum. Dealer also states they changed order
Hmm a bit concerning to me as I ordered the max recline and it doesn't show on the VIN. But I have heard from many members here that their order with max recline seats didn't show on the VIN but it was included in the order...

I don't care either way for mine honestly. I'm good with it, I'm good without it. But I did order it.

first f-150

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
63 catalina 78 porsche 928 99 silverado 03 sierra
Occupation
carpenter
If you have window sticker, you have build date. Look at the "blend" area, for example mine is 20210127 meaning 2021, 01 (January) 27th.
1611290280013.png
Thanks, this is good info, I got my sticker today and that same build date.

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
This may seem silly but does anyone have any idea why my original order # was changed 3x?

Approx how long after “build” date does it take to arrive in Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

Thanks

775F150

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Supercab
Occupation
Toxic Avenger
Since my truck was just in route and not here yet Shannon (my order guy) sent me this without even asking for it. Good guy! Looks like some Max Tow and work surface is still available.

1611169983491.jpeg
New to this forum with my 2021 supercab scheduled for 2/5 build. This will be my 3rd F-150 after starting with a `93 Ranger. Went for a test ride this weekend around Lake Tahoe in the snow - what a truck this GEN14 is. Looking forward to talking with you all.

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I’ve read most, and then want to go back to have another look, and forgot where it is and can’t find it.
Not able to retain a lot anymore.
Head is full of other useless crap that just will not purge.
No room for anything else
I agree, every question asked on here has been answered AT LEAST once before. It’s just matter of sifting through the information and finding it. I have trouble with that sometimes too.

Mission488

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Lariat
I’ve got an order in and am impatiently waiting for at least the VIN so that I can track it. I placed my order the first week of January so my expectations are low that I’ll see any information any time soon from what I’ve read in this thread.
I’m waiting for a Powerboost Black Lariat Sport FX4 with 502a, max tow, twin panel roof and B&O unleashed. This will be the 3rd F150 that I’ve owned; 1998, 2014 (current)

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Anyone know how the priority codes work? I’ve got a retail 11 priority code. Also does making changes to
Your order delay anything?

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
@currybob Apologies if this has come up before, but do you know the name of the system this report comes from (or maybe the formal name of the report)? My dealer has been somewhat unhelpful/unknowledgeable thus far, but I figure I'll still ask if they can generate this report. Maybe they'll go with it hoping I'll email them less frequently for updates. :LOL:

Hope you're enjoying your new truck!
Sponsored