Another weekly update of ‘not selected for scheduling’
thats getting old
Sponsored

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
my truck ordered in september (with a few errors by dealer) is now showing up on the ford.com search...but the 'corrected' order is no where in sight. Salesguy told me 1/11 build date, but has not gotten me a VIN or any other information. tone was 'we are selling the trucks as soon as we get them, so we don't need to deal with you mr. 1000 under invoice' A little frustrating, and concerning...did they bork up the reorder, or just not do it yet...one wonders. If that is the case, I am done with that dealer, and will probably just move on and wait until 2022 or 2023 and pick up something else in the interim.

StangTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4, 5.0L
Still waiting patiently as well, i guess I continue hit the constraints lottery! Retail order, 5.0L, Max Tow, Interior worksurface and twin panel roof :confused:

Ordered Sept. 1st, received VIN early December. No movement on trackers.

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
Thanks for this update. This gives me hope that my order placed on Jan 13th won't be delayed for too long. Question, how long after you placed your order did it take to get the VIN?
I ordered my truck January 6th and had a VIN and build date in 7 or 8 days, build date is 2/15

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
my truck ordered in september (with a few errors by dealer) is now showing up on the ford.com search...but the 'corrected' order is no where in sight. Salesguy told me 1/11 build date, but has not gotten me a VIN or any other information. tone was 'we are selling the trucks as soon as we get them, so we don't need to deal with you mr. 1000 under invoice' A little frustrating, and concerning...did they bork up the reorder, or just not do it yet...one wonders. If that is the case, I am done with that dealer, and will probably just move on and wait until 2022 or 2023 and pick up something else in the interim.
I also live in NC. What dealer are you working with so I know to stay far far away?

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
My dealer gave me a priority code 10
I don't know what priority code it was but I did ask the sales Manager if she was going to order it retail as well as a stock order and she said she would and did. When I run the VIN this is what is on the general information page under group order type "Retail (222R) (OBC8S)" don't know if this helps

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I don't know what priority code it was but I did ask the sales Manager if she was going to order it retail as well as a stock order and she said she would and did. When I run the VIN this is what is on the general information page under group order type "Retail (222R) (OBC8S)" don't know if this helps
Since you received your build date and you ordered a day after me I decided to call my sales lady. I now have my VIN and a build date of 1 February. One of the fastest orders I’ve seen. Hopefully they don’t put it on the slow train to NC by way of Alaska. :) I had a priority code of 10.

Sponsored

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
Well it looks like another week where l will not be seeing a build scheduled.
Don't feel alone, I ordered mine Oct. 2, 2020 salesman called jan. 13th, said mine was on list to get build date, but they had to pull it again because they didn't have the max recline seats for it. Still on hold.

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
I also live in NC. What dealer are you working with so I know to stay far far away?
let me give them one more chance at redemption!
Sponsored