Sponsored

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
Update on Max Tow increase: I ordered early September, got my VIN well before the increase around the holidays, but nevertheless my window sticker has the increase on it. Brought it up with my dealership and they said not to worry - they said they have a way to raise this with Ford, and even if Ford won't fix it, they will eat the difference themselves and assured me I won't pay the higher price on my end. So, my advice is, talk to your dealership... hope it works out for everyone.

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
Looks like my truck got in before they ran out of everything. Lariat sport with interior work surface. My build date according to my window sticker was 12 Jan. The ford tracker still shows in production, how long after my build date can I expect the tracker to say build and give an estimated delivery date?

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Looks like my truck got in before they ran out of everything. Lariat sport with interior work surface. My build date according to my window sticker was 12 Jan. The ford tracker still shows in production, how long after my build date can I expect the tracker to say build and give an estimated delivery date?
Nice!

Max tow by chance?

Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hey Bob,

What does DIO mean?

Thanks!
Ford F-150 (Jan 14) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints 1610567496025_LI

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Remember total production takes roughly 22-24 hours to produce a complete truck.

Once completed it gets updated and cycles to the website. Maybe tomorrow, not sure when the ETA will show for it has been all over the place with those.

Wolf Man
Dealer Installed Options

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Aren't those Dealer Installed Options?

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
[QUOTE="superz, post: 14340, member: 881"
Looks like I finally got a build date in Kansas of 1-28-2021
But no window sticker yet. Just XLT RCSB loaded up. I am afraid to see the sticker. haha
[/QUOTE]

Who did you order from?
The last thing I got from Northside was 1-24. Previously scheduled for 1-19
We should get ours at about the same time since they are coming from the same house

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
D'OH! Geez can't even count how many times I've seen that and knew what it was yet today old age kicked my a*s and I forgot! lol

Thanks Bob!

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
D'OH! Geez can't even count how many times I've seen that and knew what it was yet today old age kicked my a*s and I forgot! lol

Thanks Bob!
Been there done that! Sometimes I can't even think of a simple common word, guess that is what age is good for!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
that is also why they running out of parts now too. Lol

They have 2 plants running wide open and I bet on OT too. That eats a lot of parts up.
Thanks for giving me hope! May they keep cracking em’ out!

Deere243

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT 302a 2.7l Space White Sport
Occupation
John Deere GPS guy
Thanks bob! I Ordered my king Ranch Last week, Tuesday should have been the day it got put in. New to this whole "ordering" Thing, heck new at all. Should be a Crew Cab 6 1/2 Box with Max tow, Max Recline, Work Surface, 3.5 ecoboost. Never owned a Ford before worked for this dealer for ever a year in the parts department. No News on anything yet

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks bob! I Ordered my king Ranch Last week, Tuesday should have been the day it got put in. New to this whole "ordering" Thing, heck new at all. Should be a Crew Cab 6 1/2 Box with Max tow, Max Recline, Work Surface, 3.5 ecoboost. Never owned a Ford before worked for this dealer for ever a year in the parts department. No News on anything yet
Welcome aboard Sam, I love a KR.

I believe Ford uploads orders on Thursday's unless it's different in your part of the country.

Unless your Max Recline and Work Surface holds you from getting picked up, you should get a VIN in about a week.

Then you can start tracking status yourself here, in case you are not aware of it.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Sponsored