Jack points

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Had my first chance to use the jack kit with a flat I changed at work over lunch. Worked well and the kit is nicely packaged and has a great lug nut wrench. Able to do it in my suit and tie with minimal mess. The spare makes me think that some dark wheels would look great with the Carbonized Gray.
Ford F-150 Jack points IMG_3586.JPG
Sponsored

konoplya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
so if i wanted to lift the entire back of the truck at once and they don't want to use the differential itself, how would i do it? i've done it once on the truck to rotate the tires and i put the jack right under the center of the differential..

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
so if i wanted to lift the entire back of the truck at once and they don't want to use the differential itself, how would i do it? i've done it once on the truck to rotate the tires and i put the jack right under the center of the differential..
i would NOT do that
use the extension that grabs under the leaf springs

Jersey devil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT

Probably have to use 2 jacks or back up on a set of ramps.

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
i'm not sure which part you're referring to
on rear lift jacks they have arms/adapters that can touch the area on the lower leaf spring mount plates between the bolts

konoplya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
on rear lift jacks they have arms/adapters that can touch the area on the lower leaf spring mount plates between the bolts
i'm still not quite sure which area you mean. but would that lift the entire back up or just one side?

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
i'm still not quite sure which area you mean. but would that lift the entire back up or just one side?
spreads across to lift entire rear
its usually on lifts you drive up on

Carphunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Stone Gray SCAB XLT 2.7 4x4
Here it is:
1617309511057.png
In that rear jacking picture... are they showing it jacking on the axle itself... or something in front of it? it's odd they show some sort of block or pad on the jack under the pumpkin... but they don't show the same sort of thing for the jack under the axle (or wherever they are trying to illustrate it's sitting).

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Axle itself.

In that rear jacking picture... are they showing it jacking on the axle itself... or something in front of it? it's odd they show some sort of block or pad on the jack under the pumpkin... but they don't show the same sort of thing for the jack under the axle (or wherever they are trying to illustrate it's sitting).

Sponsored

Forever Blue

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Fairlane GT, 1993 Ranger STX, 2019 Flex, 2021 F150 Lariat
There are ”punched out“ arrows on both frame rails front & rear. For a 2 post lift or a floor jack use the areas immediately below the arrows on the frame.

Carphunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Stone Gray SCAB XLT 2.7 4x4
ya, i knew the frame points... just that axle diagram looked a little off. anyway...snows are on :)
Sponsored