First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
For those who's trucks were delivered to the dealer by JC Transport, how long before delivery did the JC Pals Portal populate with delivery information? Mine has shown up as pending with a freight bill number, my VIN and with null for a destination for several days.
Sponsored

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
How do you figure out who it's shipping with? My was on rail first....

OP
OP

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
How do you figure out who it's shipping with? My was on rail first....
Your dealer can tell you which company delivers to them. JC Transport delivers a lot of Fords trucks throughout the States except for the West Coast.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
They also deliver in Canada, and the answer to the question is that their site updates in real-time. no lag like our tracker.

Sponsored

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
For those who's trucks were delivered to the dealer by JC Transport, how long before delivery did the JC Pals Portal populate with delivery information? Mine has shown up as pending with a freight bill number, my VIN and with null for a destination for several days.
Mine has exact same thing. 3/3 build. Curious what this means

wmuav8tor

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Mine showed that from the day I got a blend date (might have been earlier but thats the first time I looked) And it updated to the actual information the day it was actually dispatched

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
Mine showed that from the day I got a blend date (might have been earlier but thats the first time I looked) And it updated to the actual information the day it was actually dispatched
Ok so safe to say we have at least a day or two warning once it puts tracking up? Thabks

wmuav8tor

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Ok so safe to say we have at least a day or two warning once it puts tracking up? Thabks
It populated the morning of the 10th, then when the truck left the lot at 10:42am it updated immediately to "dispatched" on the Jack Cooper site. Then 12 hours later it updated to "Delivered" and gave me the option to view the delivery receipt.

In my case they delivered directly to my dealer in MI, but many people just get their truck transported to the rail yard (if in KC) using Jack Cooper.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Something else to watch this week. I tracked my VIN, but not much info. Origin, but no destination. Freight bill number and status of pending. I guess freight bill number is promising.

Sponsored

Scrbumm11

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Air Force
Mine said null forever, a couple days before it got pick up the dealer showed as the destination and said pending , and the day they picked it up it switched to dispatched

OP
OP

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Thanks guys, appreciate all the information.

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Leadfoot 302A
I used palsapp to track from plant in KC to rail yard. I tracked my railcar from KC to Toronto, Ontario over the phone with CP. Now I’m wondering if I can use palsapp again to track it to my dealer in Ottawa.
Anyone know who the major transporter is or is it all jack cooper in (eastern) Canada too

tardman91

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX
Says mine was delivered to the rail yard on April 13. Not sure how long it takes to make it’s way to FL, but my dealer said estimated delivery to them is May 15. Fingers crossed it shows up early!
Sponsored