Sponsored

ISFP Custom Emblems and Badging -- Caution

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 4x4, Lariat 501A pk. 5.0 V-8, Max Tow.
I ordered some side badging over lays for my front fender badges. I recommended this company to another member. Order was placed on 6/2/21. I keep e-mailing them with big apology's and promises on there end. I finely had to open an PayPal return payment case on 8/23/21. Got an e-mail from ISFP Custom, that my order had just been completed. On 9/1/21. Have yet to receive them. I know this is not a personal complaint place, but I would just use some caution if you deal with this company. I apologies for recommending this company to others. Thanks for listening.
Sponsored

SpartanDS

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4, Space White
I ordered some side badging over lays for my front fender badges. I recommended this company to another member. Order was placed on 6/2/21. I keep e-mailing them with big apology's and promises on there end. I finely had to open an PayPal return payment case on 8/23/21. Got an e-mail from ISFP Custom, that my order had just been completed. On 9/1/21. Have yet to receive them. I know this is not a personal complaint place, but I would just use some caution if you deal with this company. I apologies for recommending this company to others. Thanks for listening.
I've heard many similar stories about this company...

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 4x4, Lariat 501A pk. 5.0 V-8, Max Tow.
It shows a delivery date for next week. I’m going to try and send them back. If I get stuck with them, I’ll take some pictures and post them. We’ll see how the quality is.

Mtrask

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I ordered on 8/6. Continue to get the "we're working on it" "our supplier was slammed" run around. Now they are not responding.

Brock_smith41

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I ordered mine 4/22 and received a few email responses with apologies when I would ask for updates throughout the months. My most recent email was three weeks ago, I received no response. I’m about to hit 6 months with no product and no responses. I definitely don’t recommend this company

Sponsored

Blaze

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
He's a dirtbag. I still have the shody ones I received for the red truck after 70days of BS. Got a grey one now.

Bubbles, rough edges, inconsistent garbage.

Reactions: Geo

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
It shows a delivery date for next week. I’m going to try and send them back. If I get stuck with them, I’ll take some pictures and post them. We’ll see how the quality is.
any update? I’m on 4 months now for my order...

Mtrask

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I ordered on 8/6. Getting the runaround. I'm going to ask my credit card company for some resolution if he won't refund

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
I payed via PayPal and just got my dispute resolved and my money refunded after over 5 months of waiting on no updates from the seller.

I highly advise everyone to stay away.
Sponsored