Sponsored

Is this a good deal?? X Plan! W Window sticker - Lariat 5.0 Sport Pretty loaded

dfwrob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape
Help!! I need to know if this is a solid deal.
All they requested was to use Ford Credit (I will pay off within 90 days or so).
If I get a PCO can I use this on top of this deal?
Lar

Ford F-150 Is this a good deal??  X Plan! W Window sticker - Lariat 5.0 Sport Pretty loaded f150wi
Ford F-150 Is this a good deal??  X Plan! W Window sticker - Lariat 5.0 Sport Pretty loaded pricin
Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Seems pretty solid. My understanding is that Yes you can use a PCO with X-plan on top of any other promotions but not after the deal is done, looks like you’re pretty far along there.

OP
OP

dfwrob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape
Seems pretty solid. My understanding is that Yes you can use a PCO with X-plan on top of any other promotions but not after the deal is done, looks like you’re pretty far along there.
Actually this was by text today. Just starting the process.

3DogKnight

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
Help!! I need to know if this is a solid deal.
All they requested was to use Ford Credit (I will pay off within 90 days or so).
If I get a PCO can I use this on top of this deal?
Lar

f150win.png
pricing.jpg
What is 'dealer's inventory tax' ? Something new they can make more money on?

Sponsored

Chasinsparks

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Sho, 2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired United States Army
For starters I would not pay dealer inventory tax. I know it is only $158 but that is a property tax for the dealer and they are trying to pass it on.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
For starters I would not pay dealer inventory tax. I know it is only $158 but that is a property tax for the dealer and they are trying to pass it on.
Yeah this is a common tactic used by dealerships to pass on state required inventory tax. DONT PAY IT!

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I appears that you have been quoted at or near invoice, which is a pretty solid deal, especially as stingy as some dealers have become with limited inventory. What made me recoil is all the fees. Holy moly!

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I wouldn't sweat about all the line items. Even if one dealer puts down washer fluid tax or battery fee of $xx. Just compare out the door pricing between them and others.

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I appears that you have been quoted at or near invoice, which is a pretty solid deal, especially as stingy as some dealers have become with limited inventory. What made me recoil is all the fees. Holy moly!
i guess they didn’t phase me as here in CA our DMV wants 700 JUST for title and registration.

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Looks good to me.
Check it all out first, outside, inside, undercarriage (rust), all functionality, electronics, rattles, etc etc
Be diligent, be happy.

OP
OP

dfwrob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape
Just want to say thanks to everyone here. You see lots of a-holes in forums and people that just are looking to fight.
This is what it's all about, just people helping people.
I am finding out about a promotion next week, then making a decision on this truck (if it's still there!)
Have a good week guys.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
i guess they didn’t phase me as here in CA our DMV wants 700 JUST for title and registration.
Here on the Ark (Arkansas) I paid $129 for the doc fee and $180 to the state for all the registration fees. That included the new $100 hybrid registration fee they now impose. Remember when you got a tax break for buying a Hybrid? Now they tack on an additional $100 per year for the pleasure of owning one.

Last edited:

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
You mention in the thread title that this is X plan pricing? If you have an X plan number they should be able to show you the specific X plan price at the bottom of the invoice for the truck. They can only tack on $100 of dealer fees on top of this along with sales tax and registration fees. I believe that X plan rules will not allow them to tack on the extra taxes too. Their fees are outside the plan too. I would ask specifically for the X plan price out the door written on paper. If you want to wheel and deal to see if you can beat the X plan price then at least you have a reference point and they will have a right to charge you all the extra fees and taxes if they want.
Sponsored