Sponsored

Is there any option you didn't get and now wish you did?

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Being that I ordered mine in Nov & Ford still hasn't done much with it I would have ordered Priority Code -1 (yep, that's negative one) so the darn thing would've got built before all the other orders after me and then Priority Shipping! Wait, What? The lower the number the higher priority right? Oh yeah, neither are an ordering option :rolleyes: Suppose I should be happy that my PC 10 was changed by Ford to PC 2, but it doesn't seem to be doing me any good. Other than that, can't think of anything. Oh wait, I did add the power tailgate/step about 2 weeks ago. With my luck probably restarted the clock ?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
F150 Voodoo

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Got a king ranch with 360 cam package and it doesn’t even have front parking sensors.
What Package does that come with? I know you got the King Ranch but I was wondering how to find it. I got the Lariat 502A High and I don't see front parking sensors. Are the front parking sensors buried in a package that doesn't make sense? Something like Max tow or something?

BigTex22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Got a king ranch with 360 cam package and it doesn’t even have front parking sensors. My fault for not looking more into it, but you would think a king ranch would come with them standard.
This. I bought off the lot and just assumed - stupid me. I’d also drop the max tow as I don’t tow anything, but it was already included.

Dadofjax

First Name
DadofJax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Big moonroof, 360 camera and front parking sensor. I didn't order mine it was on a dealer lot got a great deal on it so I am still extremely happy.

RawFord

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
What Package does that come with? I know you got the King Ranch but I was wondering how to find it. I got the Lariat 502A High and I don't see front parking sensors. Are the front parking sensors buried in a package that doesn't make sense? Something like Max tow or something?
I believe you have to get the co pilot active prep package. I didn’t want a self driving truck so the assist package is fine with me. I didn’t know without it wouldn’t come with the sensors.

Sponsored

wsp1811

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Sport-Screw, 2.7L,carbonized grey, 302a.
When I saw this topic I began to wonder if I made a mistake by not ordering the tailgate step. I ordered my truck on 2/17 and got several key options I had on my list. The tailgate step at the time was not a priority, but now I am having second thoughts. Never had the step before so am I going to regret it? Someone tell me they are crap!!!

BDUBSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
It seems like Ford has made the standard B&O option weak on purpose to sell the upgraded Unleashed version. I haven't heard either, but lots of people wish they had the unleashed version.

For the normal person, it cannot be that much of a difference right?
Agree. The highs and miss sound great but the sub is woefully short on power

BDUBSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I overlooked it when I bought this truck off the lot but I miss my 36 gallon fuel tank. That’ll be the last time I do that!!

flatag

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
I don’t know why this truck doesn’t have a lockable fuel door.

YzermanTopShelf

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat Powerboost
When I saw this topic I began to wonder if I made a mistake by not ordering the tailgate step. I ordered my truck on 2/17 and got several key options I had on my list. The tailgate step at the time was not a priority, but now I am having second thoughts. Never had the step before so am I going to regret it? Someone tell me they are crap!!!
hate to say - didn’t think the tailgate step was a big deal, but now I love it. I’m not in my 20s (or 30s) anymore and the step makes it so easy to get in and out.

Sponsored

kosekjm

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A 3.5 Powerboost FX4 5.5' Bed
Occupation
Software Engineer
Found one on the lot that matched most of what I wanted. If doing over again though would definitely try and find the powerboost with the 7.2kw. And tow mirrors. Can't seem to find a happy spot with the standard mirrors.

wsp1811

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
hate to say - didn’t think the tailgate step was a big deal, but now I love it. I’m not in my 20s (or 30s) anymore and the step makes it so easy to get in and out.
Figured that is what I would hear. Since my order is not in build status I would assume I can still have my dealer add it in. Heck..what's another $460!

spitteler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Tow mirrors- After putting 5K miles on my truck and almost all of it long road trips, the standard mirrors are way to small. Even if you aren’t towing. I plan on adding tow mirrors once the parts are available.
I ended up getting mine as a dealer to dealer transfer to save another $2,500. The only thing it didn't have that was non negotiable was tow mirrors. My dealer offered to include them to make the deal but we are still waiting on them to come from ford parts.

wsp1811

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
you won’t regret it.
Just spoke to my dealer today and he said I am 11 days away from the scheduled build and already have a VIN, so it is too late to add the step tailgate. I guess I don't know if that is true, but I have no reason to not believe him.
Sponsored