• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Is there a Sync 4 difference between models?

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
Sorry for the long delay on posting how to enable the extra screens. Work has been beyond hectic for me lately. Here is the setting you want to change to get all the cards on Sync4. Change this value from "5" to "10", and that's it! This is located in the APIM module configuration, not the as built. Hope this helps!
Ford F-150 Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? MixedMod
Sponsored

OP
OP

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Forscan image below comes from John_C. Enabling Ignition off-Draw (IOD) features will show the extra "Cards" on the second screen. The images of the Sync4 are from my truck after enabling Fuel Economy, Pitch/Roll (off road) and Trip 1/2
Ford F-150 Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? IMG_0500.JPG
Ford F-150 Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? IMG_0502
Ford F-150 Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? IMG_0501
Ford F-150 Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? IMG_0503

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Forscan image below comes from John_C. Enabling Ignition off-Draw (IOD) features will show the extra "Cards" on the second screen. The images of the Sync4 are from my truck after enabling Fuel Economy, Pitch/Roll (off road) and Trip 1/2
IMG_0500.JPG
This worked great for me. Took a few restarts. Thanks. I did enable the Bed Camera in IOD but it did not show up.

oneinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost, 2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
I have found that when changeing things in APIM, this module needs a reset for the changes to show up right away. You can reset the module in FORScan or you can press and hold radio power and FF. Either has worked for me. Eventually after multiple restarts the APIM module will reset itself though. Better to reset it right away.

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
IMG_0500.JPG
IMG_0502.jpg
IMG_0501.jpg
IMG_0503.jpg
Can the Fuel Economy be display on sync4 without using Forscan ?

Sponsored

OP
OP

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Can the Fuel Economy be display on sync4 without using Forscan ?
On my sync 4 fuel economy was standard card. I didn’t have to add the card using forscan