Sponsored

Is my vaccine microtracker causing this?

Tosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Re-Tired Bicycle Mechanic
You might have a bad connection between the LCD and the touchscreen controller. I've seen that distortion before in touchscreen devices that have been damaged (ex: water in cellphone).

Time to go to the dealer......

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Every once in a while I get this happening to my truck... figure it might be some magnetic interference from the micro tracker ;)?
Hello there. Are you still experiencing this screen issue? If so, please send over a private message with your VIN and estimated mileage so I can look into this on my end!

Sponsored

OP
OP

rjpicucci

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew XL
Hello there. Are you still experiencing this screen issue? If so, please send over a private message with your VIN and estimated mileage so I can look into this on my end!
Sorry for the following rant but this issue is a real sore spot with me.
I haven't seen it in a few weeks but what's really disturbing to me is the dealership telling me that even though I have both a picture and a video showing the issues happening, that "Ford" won't do anything about it because there's no error code and unless I bring it back with that happening (which goes away once I shut off the vehicle, (Ford) won't fix it! I find that to be absolutely ridiculous. My dealer is 20 miles away and I'm supposed to drop anything I'm doing or anywhere I'm going and drive it to the dealership... even after hours? Is this is really how Ford wants to represent their business because this isn't my first Ford but it might be my last! So I have bought a new truck that won't get fixed because there's no error code... very convenient... just eliminate the rest of them and Ford won't have to fix anything :/

Last edited:

Mortonsk9s

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 and 2022 F150
Occupation
Engineering
Wow that is a issue. I waited until they ran out of "Chips" to get my vaccine. gotta be smart about it :)
Sponsored