Sponsored

Is it possible to add Interior Work Surface at a later time?

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
Well, everything is possible :) , but can it be done? Does Ford sell it as a stand alone accessory and what's the process?

Thanks.
Sponsored

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
Wondering same. Can't find any intel yet. I have a pretty much loaded Platinum Hybrid. Folding shifter, etc. But for some reason, they neglected the work surface. This was off the lot, so I had no say.

Reactions: sbi

apMechorse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A 5.0L FX4 & '15 Audi A5 T2
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Well, everything is possible :) , but can it be done? Does Ford sell it as a stand alone accessory and what's the process?

Thanks.
There is at least one other thread that I know of dedicated to this question.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/adding-work-station-after-sale-part-numbers.1145/

You can read through all the posts to understand better what exactly would be involved, but the cliff notes version is: Yes, but it will cost you. A lot. Probably significantly more than it's worth.

But you are correct, everything is possible. :LOL:

Reactions: sbi

TheHarveyM

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT Sport
I’ve come across two things on the internet on this and one thing from the dealership.
First thing i found said cost $169 another said $400.
When speaking to my dealership, at first they were confused and then said it would cost a couple grand…. Don’t believe they understood what i was asking but they said i would have to redo the entire center console in order to install the work surface…. I really don’t believe that would be so, so i am keeping an eye on my local pick and pull for any wrecks that i may be able to grab one from ?