Is 'Changing your Avatar' real??

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
I have been on this forum since my order in Feb. Since late April my trackers have shown nothing but 'in production'. I have seen before that people have said to change your avatar on here and your status will change. Now I know how crazy that sounds... But on July 25th I said screw it and just changed my avatar for the hell of it. The next day my ETA changed. (Actually pushed back three weeks) but then the day after (Today) the primary status finally changed from 'in production' to 'awaiting shipment' ... Coincidence? Or something else??

*Twilight Zone Music*
Sponsored

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Changing mine now...

Sponsored

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
I have been on this forum since my order in Feb. Since late April my trackers have shown nothing but 'in production'. I have seen before that people have said to change your avatar on here and your status will change. Now I know how crazy that sounds... But on July 25th I said screw it and just changed my avatar for the hell of it. The next day my ETA changed. (Actually pushed back three weeks) but then the day after (Today) the primary status finally changed from 'in production' to 'awaiting shipment' ... Coincidence? Or something else??

*Twilight Zone Music*
Can't say whether its real or not but I can say it "worked" for me. . . :LOL::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Trucky McTruckface

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Can't say whether its real or not but I can say it "worked" for me. . . :LOL::ROFLMAO:
It's so strange. It seems to work for everyone.. I would actually like to hear from the ppl that changed it and didn't have any updates... That seems to be the minority somehow. Either way, don't care how it works, all I care about is that it worked! Haha.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Seems to have worked for many of us in the 4/26 week. ?

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Report back tomorrow or the next day!
I feel spoiled...Look at my updates in my signature with the timeline. Right now I am waiting on my Window Sticker for my 6/23 order.

Sponsored

"Steve"

First Name
"Steve"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21(1).302.PB.157.OX
it worked for me too. eta changed from 10/31, to 8/31, but nothing else changed. still not marked as built. been about 10 days now.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I believe the credit goes to @succeed23 in the 4/26 build week. I'm convinced he's a witchdoctor with magical powers.
Haha. Thanks for that. Crazy how it keeps working. I'm glad it's working for others. 24-48 hours after the change, you should see a status update. At least that's what I've noticed. Some unlucky folks end up being outliers and get status changes weeks out, BUT their status changes. ?. I love this forum.

platinum17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
This has to be the most uncanny thing ever. I changed mine yesterday since I had been "awaiting shipment" for 2 weeks without any updates and my truck showed up at the dealer last evening. Good luck folks!
Sponsored