Sponsored

Invoice pricing on New F-150 Orders

gblakeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 501a Sport
That’s awesome. How much profit did you make? Did you sell private party?
Sticker on my Lariat was 58k. According to KBB, private party value is 67k. I just don’t see anyone paying that much for my truck. But if they did, I would sell it in a heartbeat!
Sticker on my Lariat was 50, sold it for 52. I got a deal on it and made 9K after taxes That said new one is invoice minus 4%. So it’s going to work out to about an even trade, but I’m getting nicer than I had. Went from 500A with 5.0 to 501A powerboost Sport with 6.5 bed and 7.2 generator.
But it’s not here yet…
Sponsored

Last edited:

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
If you can order at 4% under invoice, might as well get a new truck every year! I can't imagine you'd lose much money, or any at all with the used prices as they are currently.
Did the title of this thread change? I thought it was 4% under invoice.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Did the title of this thread change? I thought it was 4% under invoice.
Yes, it was along with the first post as you can see it was quoted at 4% a few posts down and was changed recently. Good catch! Keep in mind there are two Chapman dealers on here, which can be confusing. This one is the newer Chapman of Philly member.

It doesn't appear that Chapman of Horsham nor has Granger or Koons changed their offers.

OP
OP
TheRealChapmanFord

TheRealChapmanFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 Explorer, 2019 Fusion Plug In
Occupation
BDC Manager Chapman Ford Philadelphia
@TheRealChapmanFord
Ed, please clarify, are you no longer doing 4% below invoice?

Are all of the existing orders placed with you at 4% below still price protected?
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in response. I've been dealing with a flooded basement. All previous orders are at 4% under. In my original post I made it known this was for a limited time!!! I may open it again at another time. Thank you all that ordered. My goal is to make sure we only do it enough that people will actually see their vehicles. No point in taking orders I can never fulfill....

Sponsored

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in response. I've been dealing with a flooded basement. All previous orders are at 4% under. In my original post I made it known this was for a limited time!!! I may open it again at another time. Thank you all that ordered. My goal is to make sure we only do it enough that people will actually see their vehicles. No point in taking orders I can never fulfill....
Thanks Ed! This makes total sense. If you build an unscheduled order bank that far exceeds your allocations, thats how all those orders roll over month to month unscheduled. I wish other dealers followed this formula too.

RoccoL

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer
Occupation
IT
Thank you sir! Please do keep us posted, all the best with your basement!

Regards,
Rocco
Sponsored