• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdkool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Lightning / 2023 6.7L Lariat F-350
Super lame if we can’t even get inside much less get a ride. Did you register on that Ford tour website too?
Details on the event sucks. Email didn’t say anything nor does the webpage for registration. Why even make a time slot reservation if it’s not for a ride, drive, or even touch and feel.
Sponsored

kdkool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Lightning / 2023 6.7L Lariat F-350
Honestly not even sure why they have it, it looks so similar to iconic silver that I can't tell them apart unless they are side by side.
I feel the same about agate black and antimatter blue. They need to bring back blue jeans.

Eric56

First Name
ERIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 S10
I don’t know anything about a Ford tour website but this where you would drop in there was a three hour window. I got there early because it was near where I work. I think they had some dealers there before I got there because there were some people that were in it but by the time they open back up you couldn’t get in because of Covid. The paint was definitely not just regular silver it had a blue tinge to it and did not look baby blue. They said by the time orders open up that they plan to have one in every dealership And you could even bypass the dealer and buy it all online

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I feel the same about agate black and antimatter blue. They need to bring back blue jeans.
My current truck is Blue Jeans - good color but I do tend to like the brighter ones. I have Ford Performance Blue on my Shelby and that is a great blue.

I think this is one area where Ford is behind other companies - not nearly enough cool colors! Thankfully the Maverick and Bronco seem to be getting some so maybe they will get better.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
The shown colors on the website are already ahead of what's available on the VW id.4 you get white, black, silver and grey on the base model. You can get blue if you go to the mid trim and there's a red available if you get the top trim package.

Sponsored

Eric56

First Name
ERIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 S10
Will the DC-AC inverter panel for the Intelligent Backup Power be a standard part of the Charge Station Pro or an optional add-on to the 80A EVSE included with the Extended Range battery models?
It would be extra

Status
Not open for further replies.