Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0
Occupation
Making lego parts for new vehicles
145" wheelbase only. Impress me, give me a regular cab or extended cab 5.5' bed. Anyone take a crew cab in the woods. Lol
Sponsored

RLTW175

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 SCrew, STX 5.0
Occupation
Fire Starter/Meat Burner turned Sales Guy (but I still light fires)
Hard pass. My truck is an XL (STX), and I paid far below what I suspect that "Rattler" will cost...even with the aftermarket work I did.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Agreed, instantly thought of this as synonymous to the Ram Backcountry package. Seems like it's a mix of STX/FX4 equipment in its own unique appearance package. I'm guessing there's nothing new here in terms of actual hardware.
Rear bumber with duel ehaust cutouts is cool. Only thing i see.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Looks like the LED taillights, but halogen headlights? Bad rendering, or new halogen tails?

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A Carbonized Grey Sport 4x4
Looks kind of cool in pics, it really depends on pricing….probably better to go with base 400a tremor unless this is a lot less money

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
I wish they go Duals in the Limited for 2023--I really love the look!

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Or perhaps a more expensive FX4.... I'm not really sure where this fits in the F-150 lineup. Unless it has some kind of lift or a bigger tire, I don't really see why it exists. Maybe a counter offer to the Ram Backcountry?

-SG
Rear bumber with duel ehaust cutouts is cool. Only thing i see.
That should be an option, I probably wold have ordered it on my imaginary truck

SilverbackHobbit

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/the-manifold/2022-03-29/

Intake: Following a surprise teaser tweet from CEO Jim Farley yesterday, Ford has revealed the Rattler package for the stalwart F-150. The new Rattler pack is based on SuperCab and SuperCrew versions of the F-150 XL 4×4, which begin at $39,145 or $42,350, respectively. Opt for the Rattler and you’ll net content from the FX4 off-road package, which includes skid plates, an electronic locking rear differential, special off-road tuned shocks, and hill descent control for more precise throttle and brake inputs on steep terrain. The Rattler package also dons all-terrain tires over 18-inch painted aluminum wheels. There’s a special dual exhaust, as well as Rattler badging on the fender vents and rattlesnake graphics for the exterior, along with your choice of white, gray, silver, carbon gray, antimatter blue, stone gray, agate black, and red paint. Inside, onyx seats with bronze accents help accentuate the desert-inspired theme of this new package. Ford says the F-150 Rattler will go on sale this fall, with pricing announced closer to launch.
Exhaust: The off-road offerings keep coming from the Blue Oval. We’re digging the fact that Ford is targeting a customer other than the top-dollar buyer with this package. The Rattler joins the $51,200 F-150 Tremor as another avenue to make the pickup trail-ready without stepping up to the full-bore $65,850 Raptor. Whereas the costlier Tremor boasts a few additional upgrades—an optional torsen limited-slip rear differential, Raptor-style active transfer case, and revised front hub knuckles and upper control arms for increased articulation—the Rattler package is best perceived as a cheaper alternative to Chevy’s budget off-road option, the $50,000-and-change Custom Trail Boss. It’s also priced right in line with the new Tundra’s cheapest off-road option, the $43,890 SR5 doublecab with the TRD off-road package.
Sponsored