Intelligent Cruis sign recognition not working message

Mrtosh

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 powerboost
Has anybody received this message when using Cruise Control? It's still picking up the speed limit signs but not adjusting the speed as it should. Does anybody know which camera picks up the speed limit signs?

Ford F-150 Intelligent Cruis sign recognition not working message VideoCapture_20211203-083031

Ford F-150 Intelligent Cruis sign recognition not working message 20211203_082313
Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I had the same thing happen this morning. I'm wondering if it wasn't connecting to the mothership, or maybe the mothership was down.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Initially worked fine on the way home from work. Then started getting the message again.

BILDOZER

First Name
BILL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat, 2017 Ford Escape
Occupation
Management
I was on my way to work when the speed limit sign recognition messaged popped up and hasnt worked since.

catfishkid1986

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 Lariat, 2005 F150 XL, 2021 F150 PB Laria
Occupation
Material Handler
Seen this message for the first time at 5 am this morning on my way home from work. I know I have used ICC before on my way home in the dark. There was a light frost when I got in the truck tho. I had chalked it up as frost on the wind shield blocking the view of the camera, but after seeing this post I'm not sure.

Sponsored

FordConvert

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB 502A
Occupation
Builder
I’ve been getting this since yesterday. Happens when I’m using Sync Nav. As soon as I cancel Nav ICC kicks back in. Doesn’t happen when using Apple Maps for Nav.

Anyone happen to use FORScan to activate Glare-Free before this happened? Might have just been a coincidence for me…

Clutch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Been having the same issue. Initially thought it might have had something to do with the reset ford did after my oil change this week, but now guessing it may be a bug in the latest software build

OP
OP
Mrtosh

Mrtosh

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 powerboost
I'm thinking it's the latest software update. I can get the Speed sign recognition to work again if I cancel the CC and reactivate it. If I were to hit the resume button again maybe two times it will give me the message again.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Happened to me yesterday when I was getting on the interstate. It didn't recognize the 75 MPH zone as normal and the alert popped up so I turned the system off. When I exited the the interstate I turned it back on at the stop sign and it started working again.

Sponsored

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
Just experienced the same thing. Went away as soon as I turned off the navigation. Man, I guess they weren't kidding. They suck at OTAs lol.

Valleyrider

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I just had this happen to me today when I turned on the nav, it must be something on the Ford end of it all since it didn’t happen at all last week when I used nav. I don’t think that TSB would apply to this issue since that was issued in July and I have a mid September build date on my truck.

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
I just had this happen to me today when I turned on the nav, it must be something on the Ford end of it all since it didn’t happen at all last week when I used nav. I don’t think that TSB would apply to this issue since that was issued in July and I have a mid September build date on my truck.
It is very possible. I have actually never used my built-in nav. I will have to go try it and see if it happens to me as well.

On the TSB it may or may not apply. This one doesn’t include a date range, but I have noticed on some that do it will include trucks months after the TSB release date.

Cessnadog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I'm thinking it's the latest software update. I can get the Speed sign recognition to work again if I cancel the CC and reactivate it. If I were to hit the resume button again maybe two times it will give me the message again.
Mine just started doing this as well. Starting to sound like a software bug.

jafo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Star white
same, glad to know I'm not alone
Sponsored