OP

Lonestarlife

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Hybrid
Update - my problem appears to have been fixed during the last OTA update. I have not noticed a cluster restart during incoming calls from the same contacts that used to cause the issue. It wasn’t a dealer fix and I did not change my contacts.
Sponsored

oldblue150

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
National Inventory Manager
I have a 2021 Velocity Blue F150 Lariat w/ the hybrid engine. Love the truck other than these issues and the miserable turning radius. We live where you have to make U-turns daily and you have to have 3 lanes to make one in this thing. Horrible, but I digress. I have had multiple issues with the cluster and the 12" infotainment resetting or not functioning either fully or partially. Today the cluster reset and when it rebooted, it had Chinese letters under the center of the cluster for the song that was playing on my phone. I have had the infotainment play only on the R/H speakers on multiple occasions and had to hold power button and forward select button down simultaneously to reset the unit. It has locked up and quit responding on 3-4 occasions and regularly malfunctions when interacting with Apple Carplay. The cluster randomly loses the previous settings that I had selected almost daily. Also, on the last OTA update, the drivers window express up quit working and would only go up by manually holding the button up. Also fixed myself by programming the window via the 3 second rule.
Ford F-150 Instrument Panel Restart While Driving IMG_8410 copy Medium