Installed Putco Luminix LED Tailgate Emblem

Wasatch

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
No camera for me, and I think you make a great point. There has to be less room back there with the camera so you probably have to remove the grill.
Sponsored

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
Here is a link showing the install, my tail lights are different with the 2021, I chose the brake light options.

Looks great for sure. I have a mental block tapping into factory wiring. I know for a fact that if something happens with the truck in the next 7 years (until my extended warranty expires), Ford will make sure to find a way to blame my wire tapping.

Other than that, this douche in the video should not be touching electrical and making any mods when he leaves exposed wires in the clamp. Not to mention not cleaning the double-sided glue before installing the new emblem.

OP
OP
HSV_MIkeJ

HSV_MIkeJ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.music-by-mike.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, SC Rapid Red
Occupation
DJ
Looks great for sure. I have a mental block tapping into factory wiring. I know for a fact that if something happens with the truck in the next 7 years (until my extended warranty expires), Ford will make sure to find a way to blame my wire tapping.

Other than that, this douche in the video should not be touching electrical and making any mods when he leaves exposed wires in the clamp. Not to mention not cleaning the double-sided glue before installing the new emblem.
Yeah, he really did a bad job with the wires

Reactions: sbi

Sponsored