Input on Raptor road driving please!

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Ride quality is excellent... Raptor at MSRP is a great deal right considering you didn't order it (that's how I got mine at sticker). In fact if you don't buy it PM me, I know a guy that will buy it today
Sponsored

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
Go for it! You only live once!

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
I think the ride will be good. But the gas mileage is what it is, and there will be more road noise from those tires vs the Tremor’s. I drive mostly on the highway too so I chose a Powerboost for the power, economy and comfort, and added slightly more aggressive tires.

Edit: I realized the Tremor often has General Grabbers and the Raptor has K02s. So the road noise won’t be different, but neither will be totally quiet. If you are willing to live with that on either, I say go for the Raptor.

Last edited:

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
@FoundryMan12 The ride on the 21 Raptor is awesome. I came from a Yukon Denali to the new Raptor and thought I was going to sacrifice some ride quality. The Raptor drives better than my Denali did and is extremely comfortable. The interior is quiet so you won't hear any road noise from the tires. The truck is wider so that takes some getting used to. You will sacrifice gas mileage. I am averaging about 15.5 mpg, but can probably improve a little if you are mostly highway.
I was in the same situation as you. I priced out a loaded Tremor and the difference between that and the Raptor was so minimal that it made sense to get the Raptor. The Raptor will also hold a much better resale than the Tremor. So far, I love everything about the Raptor. FYI, there are a lot of people looking for a Raptor at MSRP so hopefully you already pulled the trigger.
Sponsored