Sponsored

Infotainment Screen Blue

nearly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Got in the truck this morning and was greeted with this. The CarPlay screen was completely blue, clicking around the blue stayed. Toggling to day/night didn't change the blue tint. Some screens like Power Flow have a background that went on top of the blue. Music still worked, and I could talk to Siri etc, but something obviously fubar. I tried turning the truck off for a few seconds and turning it back on but it persisted. Anyone run in to this before?

Ford F-150 Infotainment Screen Blue 1634217162767
Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Looks like a windows screen of death. Try doing a reset of the system. Press the power and right hand seek button together and hold till the screen goes out, then release. IF not, then I would be off to the dealer.

Airspeed00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 502 SCREW
Got in the truck this morning and was greeted with this. The CarPlay screen was completely blue, clicking around the blue stayed. Toggling to day/night didn't change the blue tint. Some screens like Power Flow have a background that went on top of the blue. Music still worked, and I could talk to Siri etc, but something obviously fubar. I tried turning the truck off for a few seconds and turning it back on but it persisted. Anyone run in to this before?

1634217162767.jpeg
This happened to me about month ago. The problem was the Synch 4 playing lil wayne....
Lasted about a day, self corrected overnight.

nsbreeding

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021
Mine went blank on Monday after day 2 of a 900 miles trip with 2 hours left. I pulled over for lunch, turned off the truck and after having it off for about 10 minutes, it to reset. Before that I had pulled over, turned off the truck, opened the door, and that didn't reset it. I noticed the camera would still work if I pushed the button, but it was more like stop motion than live video.

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
Mine was black the other day for a 20 minute trip. No music, nothing. I later got a notice on Fordpass that an update had failed and would be tried later. Af the next start cycle it was back to normal.

OP
OP
nearly

nearly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Looks like a windows screen of death. Try doing a reset of the system. Press the power and right hand seek button together and hold till the screen goes out, then release. IF not, then I would be off to the dealer.
Thanks! Back to normal now.
Sponsored