Sponsored

Incoming Call Accept Reject Won't Clear After Answering

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
This happens to probably most if not all incoming calls. I click accept on the 12" center stack and the pop up in the dash won't disappear until the call disconnects. I am able to toggle between accept and reject using the up/down buttons, but the OK button doesn't do anything. I usually don't notice the dash popup until after I accept calls via the 12" center stack.

Nov 21 build, Android Auto, factory software all around, nothing has been updated via OTA, Forscan, or via dealers.

See below example of being in call for 3mins and dash popup still there.

Anyone else have this issue ?

Ford F-150 Incoming Call Accept Reject Won't Clear After Answering 1652032123801
Sponsored

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
My 2021 F150 XLT rcswb fx4 having same issue

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
mine just shows the number and not the name assigned to said name.
and in my contacts trying to set emergency #2 it wont find my entry in my phone under MOTHER.
its simply not there,
and when i hang up it takes a longer to actually drop the call, and when a call comes its it makes a LOUD static noise right before it rings.

Cincy150

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SC Sport
Occupation
Application Engineer
I had this issue the other day. Answered a call via the 12" display and the pop-up on the cluster didn't clear. It was unresponsive to pressing buttons after the call ended. But it cleared on its own after a couple minutes.. This is the first time I've had the problem.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I had this issue the other day. Answered a call via the 12" display and the pop-up on the cluster didn't clear. It was unresponsive to pressing buttons after the call ended. But it cleared on its own after a couple minutes.. This is the first time I've had the problem.
Hi there. This doesn't sound like an experience we want you to have with your F-150. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you with this concern on my end.

Davecp114

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT SuperCrew
Ford had a special service message for various Sync problems when a contact in your address book has unrecognizable characters or emojis stored with the contact info. A fix was pending a few months ago but Ford said to delete any of these until a permanent fix was released. Most users with us concern would experience a black or frozen screen after a call or text message is received from the contact in question.

OP
OP
UGADawg96

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Not sure when it happened, but a recent OTA appears to have fixed this. Have not had this problem in the last few months and have had lots of incoming calls. #fixed
Sponsored