Sponsored

In Transit - Different Carrier Than expected. Worth a read for PA customers.

RocketFistMooga

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Sport Powerboost.
Officially being delivered to my dealer today. Interesting thing I found out. Ordertrack gives me a Jack cooper freight ID. I called the Jack Cooper yard near Dearborn. Was able to get ahold of someone who told me Jack Cooper does not deliver to my area (Pennsylvania). He said to try Virginia Trucking Corporation. I called Virginia trucking and got a hold of someone who could track an order. I gave her my VIN and sure enough they were the carrier. They requested an updated ETA for me and where able to confirm delivery on 6/29. Dealer called me this morning saying the carrier had sent them a pre-shipment notification confirming delivery today. Of all the forum lurking I have done the past 6 months I had not seen or heard of this situation. Ordertrack now shows in transit but shipping info is pending with the now known incorrect freight ID.
Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Thanks for the info.
Did you ever get a shipped email? I was on chip hold for 10 weeks, now I'm 2 weeks into awaiting shipment

OP
OP
RocketFistMooga

RocketFistMooga

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Sport Powerboost.
Thanks for the info.
Did you ever get a shipped email? I was on chip hold for 10 weeks, now I'm 2 weeks into awaiting shipment
Truck is at dealer getting cleaned up and I STILL don't have a shipped email. Kind of hilarious.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 STX 4X4
I suspect that this is also my situation. I hope, anyway. Jack Cooper doesn't have any plans to transport my truck. Also, they don't recognize the convoy number. And lastly, OrderTrack has no shipping info - just dashes where the freight ID, origin, destination, etc. is supposed to be.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I suspect that this is also my situation. I hope, anyway. Jack Cooper doesn't have any plans to transport my truck. Also, they don't recognize the convoy number. And lastly, OrderTrack has no shipping info - just dashes where the freight ID, origin, destination, etc. is supposed to be.
Ordertrack.app never updated that, even when it showed delivered to dealer yesterday. Also showed convoy the entire time. Ordertrack.app was great, but I was glad to remove it from my phone
Sponsored