IHC or VAS 3/5 drop?

Fkn_fafa

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 18 Focus, 16 Fusion, 07 Audi A4
IHC should retain your factory ride quality in the front (Control arm) . I was on the highway this weekend and noticed the front slightly floaty for my taste, so i am thinking the VAS kit should tighten this up (Coilovers). Rear Flips on both is similar. The Vas Kit uses Fox shocks which seems to be a favorite from DV8DZ9. hoping to ride in a few local trucks soon and see how VAS feels. I dont think itll be too harsh.

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Any more feedback? It's been a few more months...

Sponsored

Scrambler68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB F150
I have the IHC performance kit. It is getting installed 4 days from now so I can’t comment on the ride. I chose it over other options because I liked the idea of the adjustable control arms that allow you to get the alignment within spec without modifying the truck.

Unlike their ride quality kit, the performance kit comes with QA1 front coil overs and rear shocks. Both are adjustable for compression and rebound. The front coil overs use a 4” diameter spring compared to the 5” factory and 3” that most other systems use.

The rear shocks are part of a relocation kit that move the shocks inboard and behind the rear axle. Drop in the rear is accomplished with the same flip kit as the ride quality system.

The last piece of this is a set of adjustable traction bars for the rear. I’m not yet sure how this will affect street driving but time will tell. I can always take them off if I need to.

I am still considering adding the IHC helper bag kit. I have a 18 foot boat that I tow occasionally but the boat ramp is less than 2 miles from my house. Once I get the lowering kit on, I’ll test it to see if the bags are needed.

I’m fired up to get this kit on in just a few more days. I can update you and add some pics next week.

Ford F-150 IHC or VAS 3/5 drop? 38448A1F-42C7-4AEC-BB8F-8321A92611E7
Ford F-150 IHC or VAS 3/5 drop? 17BAF210-8070-4096-B3CE-0A69B7E88939

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Nice. Please report back after install/alignment....and your test drives.