First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I want to take a moment to thank the creators of this forum.

While it is not the biggest it does have a lot of good quality posters and experts here to help and provide use with money saving tips, help with new truck orders, a place to post opinions, and comparisons to just mention a few. All of this and without any of the drama and arguing I have seen on so many other sites.

The site is easy to maneuver around and easy to attach photos and such to our post. Took me just a few times to find my way around and now I feel like a pro.

I like the features and the people here!

Thank you guys and a job well done.
Ford F-150 I Want to Thank This Forum Creators US_Built_Ford_Tough_1
Sponsored

Last edited:

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant

While it is not the biggest it does have
US_Built_Ford_Tough_1.jpg
a lot of good quality posters and experts here to help and provide use with money saving tips, help with new truck orders, a place to post opinions, and comparisons to just mention a few. All of this and without any of the drama and arguing I have seen on so many other sites.

The site is easy to maneuver around and easy to attach photos and such to our post. Took me just a few times to find my way around and now I feel like a pro.

Couldn’t have said it better. So nice not to have the personal attacks and arguments.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO

While it is not the biggest it does have
a lot of good quality posters and experts here to help and provide use with money saving tips, help with new truck orders, a place to post opinions, and comparisons to just mention a few. All of this and without any of the drama and arguing I have seen on so many other sites.

agreed! All around a great resource and helped me make informed decisions when placing my order. Especially, since it was early on and ford hadn’t released a ton of info!

Nothing beats a forum dedicated to something that has zero outside drama. I come here to read and contribute to the 2021 f150. Nice escape from the 2020 bs

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
agreed! All around a great resource and helped me make informed decisions when placing my order. Especially, since it was early on and ford hadn’t released a ton of info!

Nothing beats a forum dedicated to something that has zero outside drama. I come here to read and contribute to the 2021 f150. Nice escape from the 2020 bs
Agreed!

Especially in this day in age with everything so polarized and political. This Forum is an oasis in a desert! Great group of people.

Now

SuvE

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
I agree. Let's hope it stays this way!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I agree. Let's hope it stays this way!!!
I hear ya, I would say that part will be up to us and some over-site from the administrators.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
I'd like to add another "thank you" to the Mods/Admin for inviting Granger Ford to participate. Albert and Zach (owner) have helped to provide so much useful information which I personally has saved me a ton of time.

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
Yes, Thank you. It is nice to be part of a group, who truly know or are extremely interested in the new F150. Lots of Knowledge and wisdom within.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Thank your @currybob for starting this thread. I think it is important to recognize the work that the Admin/Mod's do to make this such a pleasant place to ask questions/voice opinions/seek and share knowledge. It is equally important to thank each and every member for making this such a comfortable and inviting place to connect. This is a very unique forum experience and everyone should be applauded.

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
My thanks to CurryBob also. You have a lot of good info and very helpful. Ford should hire you part time for media relations. You must really like your Indian and Thai food. I do also, but not enough to be CurryCrapblaster

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
My thanks to CurryBob also. You have a lot of good info and very helpful. Ford should hire you part time for media relations. You must really like your Indian and Thai food. I do also, but not enough to be CurryCrapblaster
LMBO, now that is funny!

Thanks guys, just passing on the help I've gotten in the past.

dog_tired
Amen to that, Granger has been great here.

I wish Ford would monitor and post answers to questions it would be huge relations for them. Even if just one day a week and we would be very nice and polite... Lol

Ive seen them on another large site and they use to chime in. They got beat up so much it just stopped. That was shooting yourself in the foot.

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems

While it is not the biggest it does have a lot of good quality posters and experts here to help and provide use with money saving tips, help with new truck orders, a place to post opinions, and comparisons to just mention a few. All of this and without any of the drama and arguing I have seen on so many other sites.

Bump.
Well said sir and thank you for your service.